Thrush question

traci

Reaction score
This might sound like a silly question but what does it look like in LO's mouth? I had no idea they could get it until yesterday and now I've got suspicions that Alice might have it. And is there anything I can do about or is it a doctors visit?

Lots of white spots on tongue and in the mouth. If the come away easy with your finger it's just milk, Kynons tongue is white a lot of the time. Also are your nipples sore as you would probably both have it and would both need to be treated at the doctors if you think it is thrush x

Yeah she's got white patches inside her cheeks. I've had a look on the Nhs site and the symptoms are matching up with how she's acting, pulling off the breast, not wanting to latch on etc. Got my 6 week check booked so I'll get the doctor to look at us then x

It prob is thrush then, think Jayceesmama suffering with it just now too. Should be easily cleared up x

My little boy had it for over 2 months as it just wouldn't shift his tongue was covered in a white fur and wouldn't shift when I tried to clean it. I was told to flush his mouth with water after a feed then apply the medication so it worked in the end after two courses x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back