Thrush from too much nookie?!

LauraKC

Reaction score
hi everyone! Am on our first month of TTC and we have been having lots of nookie, so much that i think i have thrush! was just wondering does anyone know if i can take anything for it eg put some cream there because its so uncomfortable, or will it do any harm? many thanks. Laura xx

treatment with something like canasten should be fine but check with pharmacist first xxx

I got pregant my first month trying and got awful thrush - are you able to test yet? I took an oral treatment and only realised that this wasn't a good thing to do a bit too late - I just thought 'oh well, it's the first month - I won't be pregnant!' I was!! It still concerns me but people say it was too early to have an effect. You can use cream but not pessaries or oral treatment - good luck!

if you really dont want to try any antibiotics then natural yoghurt is good (unflavoured of course) the only thing is you have to get it inside you!!! you should see your GP or pharmacist really cos thrush is an infection that can be past on to your partner and can become increasingly worse if left untreated!

My friend said her first sign of a BFP was thrush so good luck :wink:

thank you everyone. think it is too early to test as my period is still two weeks away and we have only been TCC for 10 days. when can i do a test? x

hi laura, thrush is nasty, im crap with HPTs so can't answer when you can test, just wanted to say all the best ttc and welcome to the forumxx

thank you. where can i get a ticker? will ring docs in morning. didnt want to hassle them but as you say its nasty stuff this thrush. i also feel so so irritable today and wondered whether it was pmt...? hope not, tee hee...

if you go to the getting started forum section it explains how to get a ticker, there are loads to choose from x :dance:

im not sure ive done it right but thank you for the direction. is it showing here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back