Throat sweets

vixforever

Reaction score
Can I use throat sweets I'm 15 weeks pregnant and have a tickly throat, just wondering if I can use lockets or anything to help??

Don't really know - but would suggest asking the pharmatist they are usually pretty helpful. I know when i had a cold at beginning of pregnancy i couldn't take any meds so stuck with honey and lemon which worked a treat x

my pharmacist said no in first tri, and I have seen 2 GP's in getting viral infections checked out that they recommended steam inhalation and honey and lemon home made only... not even paracetamol unless I have a temperature :(

I was told the strepsils are ok especially sugar free throat sweets.
But its best to ask mw/pharmasist, see if they can recommend anything else.
If you can't get out a cup of hot water with honey and lemon helps. (I cant stand the smell) but alot of people recommend it and the times I have forced myself to drink some it has actually helped

^^ I was told to stay clear of strepsils....

I rekcon a boiled sweet would work for a tickly throat, or I know that a little bit of chocolate works for tickles too :)

I rekcon a boiled sweet would work for a tickly throat, or I know that a little bit of chocolate works for tickles too :)

I just had one halls soother and it seems to be helping, so will have another before bed :) Also had a Twirl bar too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back