Things Im gonna do before I have baby....

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Are there any things you ladies want to do before you give birth? things for you I mean?

I remember when I was preggers with James people telling me to make the most of it and do things that I wont have time for when he is here and how I wish I had listened!! lol!

But now he is a bit older I do have a bit of time for me so Im going to use it wisely and have some well earned me time before the arrival of Pumpkin!

Im definitely going to go to a Spa for the day and have a really good pamper, me and DH are going to try and get away for the weekend at some point, and Im going to learn to sail my boat!

Anyone else?

Well tonight is me and rians last night without the boys or a baby so we are going to the Cinema if i can find anything decent to watch and then to Pizza Hut think.

Id like to take the boys a day out to Edinburgh to the Dungeons and then for a meal at night although im a little apprehensive as my bump hurts if i walk to far. But i think ill just have to grin and bear it so they can have a treat

Im planning lots of long baths and to read my mountain of books I have cause ive been told I wont have time. Also to enjoy having a lie in and spending time with just me and Lee.

I feel lucky that hubby and I have recently had a year off from working and moved to France to spend some quality time together, so got to do so many things I had always wanted to do whilst we were there - inc having horses at home, keeping chickens and ducks, growing my own veggies, and fruit, living a very rural and relaxed life - pity it all changed when we moved back to the UK in August and found out that the country was in such a mess, hubby couldnt get a job etc (geting back on track now though)!!!!

Im just ready for my baby boy now and cant wait for my life to be disrupted!! :D

Im planning on taking our dog to the beach for a long weekend soon though, and visiting family before LO arrives (parents all at least 2 hours away).

I will be making the most of my time.. i shall be having long baths :lol: painting my nails, going out to see family (they dont live close at all really) and i am finally taking my driving test!!! I've had one and failed miserably so now i am determined i shall pass so that i can take Jellybaby to all the baby classes round here, so i dont get stuck in the house going mad :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back