Thoughts anyone?

Onedaysoon25

Reaction score
Anyone's thoughts on the name April?

Any suggestions for middle names to go with it?

Thanks x

I really like April, provided that is the month she is born, otherwise I would think it a bit of an odd choice.

I like April Jane, April Elizabeth, April Claire, April Charlotte, basically I like it alongside a fairly classical middle name although I do think it goes well with a lot of names.

I'm due in July but the month means a lot to us. I'm the opposite and think it would be odd to name a child after the month they were born in :-?

Thanks for the middle name suggestions. So hard to think of them :wall2: x

I think April is a good name and widespread enough not to have to relate to her birthday. I find it harder to give second names without knowing the surname or at least it's initial letter.

I genuinely like April May but I get if that IS too monthy.

April Isabelle, April Isla, April Rose/Rosie, April Paige, April Meadow all sound nice to me!

What country are you as that also effects names?
X

I am a whole hearted believer in naming your baby what you love, if I were to chose a seasonal name I really would not care when they were born. It would be such a shame to not use a name just because she is due in a different season- give her the name you love.

How about April Felicity or April Hope, April Charlotte, April Annalise?

I love the name April, it's 'normal' but also different.

I like the sound of April-Rose :)

Also due in July and the name Summer (if bubs is a girl!) has crossed my mind, only because she'd be born in the summer and thought it was quite nice.

I don't think I'm giving bubs a middle name, I don't think they're necessary! :)

Thanks for your input ladies that's really helped. Seems like April Rose is a popular one :dance:

Julybug, my friends daughter was born in July and called her summer. It's a beautiful name and not overly common either X

My friends lititle sister is called April Louise (lou for short), I like it is think it's pretty :) x

Thanks PB, I never thought of using Louise. It goes well with April.

So pleased to see your pregnancy is going well x

I think April is a good name and widespread enough not to have to relate to her birthday. I find it harder to give second names without knowing the surname or at least it's initial letter.

I genuinely like April May but I get if that IS too monthy.

April Isabelle, April Isla, April Rose/Rosie, April Paige, April Meadow all sound nice to me!

What country are you as that also effects names?
X

April Rose is a BEAUTIFUL suggestion

I have a friend with a similar name and it suits her very well - uber femme!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back