Thought it was a bit quiet today....? I'M BACK!!!

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
:D :D :D :D

Well I was quite happy to spend my Sunday afternoon on PF but OH had other ideas....

He decided that we were going to clean the carpets and re-arrange the front room... here's some pics of my lounge today... :roll:

It's looking really good and I'd take a photo to show you the finished result but there's three lads playing monopoly and eating pizza in the middle of the floor! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

First There Was....
Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Then This Happened
Picture006.jpg

My New Man Helped :wink:
Picture011.jpg

Evie was entertained by a gorgeous footballer whilst the rest of us slaved away! :roll:
Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

... It's slowly getting there... Mummy's lost interest cause the computer is back on! :lol: :lol:
Picture016.jpg

:D I'll show you a pic of it looking lovely and tidy if it ever happens! :think:

Oh wow hun looks like someone is having a great time having a spring clean,

and evie looks quite contented there in between it all,

hope you had a lovely weekend :hug: :hug:

Fit blokes tidying up and keeping the baby occupied...

That is so what I need :lol:

sorry I didnt see no mess..... too busy looking at the hot footballer ;)

Awwwww Evie is sooooo cute. Having a good old clean always makes me feel better, you may have given me inspiration me dear :D

kazlin said:
Awwwww Evie is sooooo cute. Having a good old clean always makes me feel better, you may have given me inspiration me dear :D

I still owe you a PM but I tell you what- it's been great today- I've been busy busy busy and had a few nice bums to perve over. :wink:

I've done ALL my laudry today- 6 loads :shock: and my MIL is doing me ironing for me! :D :D :D

Nothing like a good spring clean... Am getting a new bathroom floor put down tomorrow (I hope :pray: ) and I've decided I need to sort my wardrobes out

Suppose it's time for bed... they are still playing monopoly and it doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH MY GOD is that Henry Red AND Henry Blue?

I'm so happy that's made my day :rotfl:

debecca said:
OH MY GOD is that Henry Red AND Henry Blue?

I'm so happy that's made my day :rotfl:

In fact they should mate and make Henry Purple. That would be the best Henry ever.

There is Henrietta too!! OMG she's amazing, dinky, pink AND has eyelashes!!

Oh how cute is Evie in her bouncer!! Her little face!! AWWWWW!! (You know I would have stolen her at the London meet given half a chance don't you?! :D )

xx

mmmmmmmmm tasty footballer, sod the housework! :lol:
Dans got that humpty book!

Jade&Evie said:
Evie was entertained by a gorgeous footballer whilst the rest of us slaved away! :roll:
Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

how much does the "footballer" charge for entertaining ;) ;)

thats a great pic of Evie in her bouncer!!! soooo cute!!!

We have model cars in our sitting room as well... we have the black sierra cosworth like your white one on the bottom shelf!!! :lol:

MrsBrightside said:
how much does the "footballer" charge for entertaining ;) ;)

thats a great pic of Evie in her bouncer!!! soooo cute!!!

We have model cars in our sitting room as well... we have the black sierra cosworth like your white one on the bottom shelf!!! :lol:

I am soooo not telling him what you lot are saying... he's actually not big headed at all but I aint going to change that! Not sure on his charges- 'Uncle Dave' spends far too much time here so you can have him for free!

WE don't have model cars in our front room- John does... I'm trying to banish them to another room (or bin) but he's having none of it! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol: well im coming to live with you Jade if "uncle Dave" is always at yrs :lol: al go pack my bag's now :lol:

Well I cant say anything cause the Sierra cosworth model on the fireplace is mine!! it is black so does go with the rest of my colour scheme in the sitting room :lol:

Aw that picture of Evie in her bouncer is gorgeous

The man is a bit too "fun boy" for my taste though...

8)

lfc_sarah said:
Aw that picture of Evie in her bouncer is gorgeous

The man is a bit too "fun boy" for my taste though...

8)

oooh whats a fun boy? I love these northern terms! :rotfl: :rotfl:

How hot is your footballer mate, omg he can entertain me any day, i need some man candy :rotfl:

i'm not the only one who only saw the hot footballer with Evie then!
how sweet...and erm HOT!!!

you are a lucky lady :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back