Thought I'd post you some advice

cocoflakes

Reaction score
You probably already know this but its recommended that you take folic acid before pregnancy to prepare your body and then continue once pregnant until in your twelfth week.

ALSO i was trying for 5-6month, no ovulation calender just basically not using protection but then I downloaded the menstrual calender app on iphone, the logo is like a little pink calender - you type in your days that your on your period and it tells you when you're most fertile - worked for us the first month we used it..

i'm now 2-3 weeks pregnant according to a digital pregnancy test!!

Goodluck! x

Congratulations hun!! Hope it is a happy and healthy 9 months for you :) I take my folic acid every day & also just started using one of the Ov calendars on my blackberry! OH is away with the army just now for 5 weeks and is back on the 29th of this month, according to my wee calendar I am supposed to Ov 3 days after he gets home so fingers crossed it will work for us too & I'm hoping the wee break will do our systems good aswell & give us a better shot xx

I had that app on my phone too... It's handy that it's saves month to month and you can keep track of how long each cycle is and how long it lasted!xxx

I love my app on my phone so handy for my noting down all my changes etc

Hi.

I take folic acid one x 4mg a day. I use Fertility Friend app which okay i suppose. Its something that i can see my temps on and opks etc... Still waitin for my first positive!!

X x

Congratulations hun!! Hope it is a happy and healthy 9 months for you :) I take my folic acid every day & also just started using one of the Ov calendars on my blackberry! OH is away with the army just now for 5 weeks and is back on the 29th of this month, according to my wee calendar I am supposed to Ov 3 days after he gets home so fingers crossed it will work for us too & I'm hoping the wee break will do our systems good aswell & give us a better shot xx

Goodluck! That seemed to work for us, i think its better for sperm to build up abit, we had sex every 2 days over my highest fertility period on the month i concieved.

Hi.

I take folic acid one x 4mg a day. I use Fertility Friend app which okay i suppose. Its something that i can see my temps on and opks etc... Still waitin for my first positive!!

X x

Have you tried C+ Hun? I tried that first month and caught? I have a mega short LP too the date of my scan matched when I thought I ov and LP would have been 8 days lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back