Thought Id post here

tinks88

Reaction score
I'm a single mummy to be to my cooking Lil man!!
He wasn't planned speak was Abit of a shock so when I told through baby's father who I had been with for over a year said "to get rid of it" what an ass I thought he had finished with me a few hours before I found out but still!! So i said in no way can you make me do that and he said well he wants nothing to do with either of us...speak I haven't spoken to him since my bfp 22 weeks ago! The week after my bfp I found out he finished with me because he had been with another girl 3 weeks behind my back!! And now has a house with her!!! So me and through Lil guy are gonna be an amazing duo and we're both better off without him!!

excuse typos fat preggy fingers tapping away :)

My ex left me just before I found out I was pregnant. Within 2 weeks of leaving he was living with another woman so I have my suspicions as to how long it had been going on. It's not nice but its their loss and we are better off without them. My ex still wants to see the baby so not sure how that will work yet but guess there is time to figure it out. It's so great ur in the right mind set knowing u will be amazing I am still trying to work it all out in my head but I know I will get there eventually. Best wishes to u xx

Youll be absolutely fine me and my little lady are on our own due to he daddy wanting me to get rid and i didnt, he has had nothing to do with us since i was 8 weeks gone and he even saw us and fillowed us round a shop and still didnt have the balls to say anythingxxx

pfft, men! Who bloody needs them!...
You'll all be fandabidozzeee!!! :) and life as a single mum is great, its hard but the love you feel and receive from them is better than any fella!

Single moms are the most strong women in the world so ladies be smiley and happy because you are a lot better off without men who don't respect you and your feelings. I'm sure that everyone on this planet has its soul mate and sooner or later he/she found it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back