Men or shud i say boys!

rere

Reaction score
the father of my baby left me by text after knowing for 6 weeks i was pregnant i got intouch with him and his parents about being part of the LOs life and his parents rang saying they didnt want anything to do with the LO and just made me feel like i had to pressure him into having feelings for his unborn son which he just doesnt have so he can piss off in my eyes his loss
I have a beautiful baby to come from this and have never been so content with myself.
:)
sorry about the lil rant just had to get it off my chest :)

Absolutely his loss honey x hugs x hope you're ok x it's a shame his parents are like that but it just shows the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree! If that was my son I'd be desperate to have a relationship with my grandchild and I'd be making him man up! x good luck X

What a bunch of children!! Better off without if you ask me. You don't need an interfering family and a wimp of a boy to be the father. At least you've got your little one to look forward to and you can parent exactly the way you want to! X

thanks it is his loss a just call him the sperm doner from now on lol

thanks it is his loss a just call him the sperm doner from now on lol

Thats what i do with my Ex, it takes more than dropping a load to be considered a Father x

people like this dont deserve to be farthers in my eyes!
Really riles me up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back