I want to tell people!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
We visited friends today who have just had a new baby, two weeks ago. We told them way before Christmas that we were going to start TTC in the New Year but that was to stop people asking!

Now I saw her before she had the baby when I was 5 weeks gone and now Im 11 weeks I am bursting to tell everyone! Oscar is a beautiful baby and she had him at home after a 4 hour labour and 16 min of pushing! Im so proud of her! I cant wait to see her face when I tell her Im 3 months gone; it will be a huge shock as I told her today that Im in the 2 week wait!

I cant believe she didnt notice my tummy, its really starting to protrude now - I really believe that you show quicker second time around for sure!

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

I couldn't hold my own water me like, i told EVERYONE as soon as i found out lol, i wish i could have kept it a secret lol xx

I have told people secretly on FB who I dont see and who dont live near me just to get it out of my system a bit! I wont be physically able to hide it much longer though!

I've a right gob on me....the bed sheets were still warm when I started blabbing.....

It was so hard to not spill the beans when I was holding that gorgeous newborn! I wanted to eat him!

Oh i dunno if that would have went down too well :rofl: BBC news at 10, pregnant lady eats newborn :rofl: xx

:lol: You are a stronger woman than me!! I'd have blurted it out!

awwww it's gonna be so exciting when you tell!!! let us know when you do i want to know people's reactions! take pictures haha. i bet holding that baby made you feel all fuzzy inside. i think i would've attempted to eat him too haha! you'll see me on news too Toonlass :oops: i would've told everyone myself but hope you can be stronger than me or Mervs Mum! hehe :) xxxx

your stronger than me too, i told everyone straight away even though we said we would try to keep it a secret xxxxx

Toonlass it was very difficult, I kept kissing him and just wanted a nibble! haha

I really hope I get my scan within the next 7 days else Im going to have to pretend that Ive put on a heap of weight - all round my tummy..!

I told my neighbours first, then the place where I volunteer because I pushed wheelchairs(so don't have to do that now) and then we told our parents on Christmas Eve, I was only 6 weeks then though, but like a lot of us on, I couldn't wait. It was so hard not to tell my parents, because I had to give up smoking without them catching on that I was pregnant.

I'm having trouble containing myself now but I'm going to wait until the scan this week, just to be sure everything looks ok! I've told parents, sisters and best friend but they've all been sworn to secrecy!! It is hard though isn't it! Oh there is one other person, someone from the local karate club came round to drum up some trade and it was the perfect excuse hehe!

I'm just 5 week yet but I really want to tell people now. How can we keep this to ourselves when this is the biggest thing in our life. Yesterday we told our family so it's a bit better now but I want to tell other people aswell. :) :)

You are a bit ahead of me so I can imagine it's more difficult for you. :)

Well hopefully not long until my scan and then we get tell the whole world; Im just anxious to see that heartbeat and that everything is ok :)

I waited until after the scan, I wasnt even home before I was textng the scan pic to everyone I know!!! Hope your scan comes through soon, had your booking in yet?!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back