Those cervix pains

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
Regarding my previous thread about shooting pains in my privates, well I asked my midwife today and she said it's where the baby is lying, pushing down onto the cervix :) She also said I might have these pains more than other women because I'm petite.

As for the pains themselves, I'm actually finding it a struggle to walk sometimes now because Grace is lying low and putting pressure on my cervix. The best way I can describe it is like.. carrying a bowling ball on your pelvis :lol: God help me when I'm 30+ weeks.

Just thought I'd let you girls know because I know a few of you were having these sensations. xxx

see u blamed me for nothing :rotfl:
on a serious note.. im having this too, baby is sooo low down!! xx

Oh u poor thing :-(
Hope she moves soon and it eases off a bit for u xx

I asked a midwife who just said "yeah that's normal" thanks for that. I understood that when the time comes they help your cervix dilate, they're not on me though :(

Thanks for the update babe! This baby is so low!! Have to lean back when I sit down coz it will kick the hell out of me to move!! I still feel movements low in my hips it's so low! :shock: I've already started to waddle a bit :( gonna try and get my bump support belt back off my sister I think.. Should help!

Grace is pretty high at the moment (thank God). You can really tell the difference when the baby is high and when it's low, because there's so much pressure when they're low! Now that she's high up, my womb feels practically empty :lol:

xxx

Lucky! Mind you the higher they are the more squished the lungs are and I struggle to breath when they are high.. Suppose theres pros and cons to high and low lol!

:D

Had some horrible pains this morning at 5am. I had to walk like a penguin to the toilet to ease the pain. Grace is really high today though,she's near my ribs for the first time! xxx

I've been having bad pains at night too :( gotta love that waddling stage lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back