This pain is driving me insane!!!

bhe101

Reaction score
Hi all

Iv been suffering from back/hip/pelvic/leg pain for the past few days now and its really starting to annoy me!!
Over the weekend Oh has been doing some decorating in the kitchen so its in need of a good tidy but I just cant manage.
Theres also the usual household chores which are starting to pile up.
I spoke to midwife this morning and she told me about a physio class thats on at the maternity hospital later this week.
I really hope I manage to get there but I'm struggling to find a babysitter for my daughter.
I dont know how the hell I'm gonna cope if this pain goes on through out my pregnancy :(
Sorry to sound like such a moan, just feeling realy down!

aww hun have some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Do you know what the pain is? Lots of girls have SPD and it sounds really nasty! :( If it is sciatica it could go when baby lifts out the pelvis more. Whatever it is though hope you feel better soon

xxx

You poor thing that sounds awful! Like Tillytots says it might easy when baby moves up. I hope it does, it sounds really nasty, it's not fair that you go through that for the rest of your pregnancy.

Would you consider homeopathy or some other alternative therapy to help you? They can acheive some amazing results.

Hope you feel better soon,
Becs :hug:

That is what I've been going through for the past week. I think it is SPD, I am seeing my midwife next week so I am going to discuss it with her, if the pain continues you should get yourself to the doctor. I know how uncomfortable and frustrating it is!

Awww hun i have just seen this post and just made a post myself about the pain im in with my back aswell.
Its awful.
I don't want to sound dumb but can anyone please tell me what SPD is???

Aw!
Hope you start to feel better
Ive been in pain with my back also! :wall:

oooo interesting, i have all that but the pain is in my lower back???? Got the doctors on friday morning hopefully they will refer me to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back