This might sound gross but what is it?

LuanT

Reaction score
:oooo:
so this might sound a bit gross but.. Im 10dpo due to test this weekend if AF doesnt make an appearance. I've been to the loo and had for the 2nd time today a very clear stringy discharge..:eh: I've not had this before?
Im fairly sure I've had some desired symptoms, tingly boobs, some strange twinges in my stomach - but again this just could be my mind playing tricks on me?

I've googled everything as far as the dreaded discharge goes but the only thing i could find is that it happens when you ovulate!!?? Im regular as clockwork with AF so I know where I am cycle wise, I just dont get what this is though? Anyone had similar?

Increased discharge can be a sign of pregnancy....you never know! :)

Thanks, I guess I will just have to wait and see!

I had clear stringy egg white type mucous the day I ovulated - thats when we BD and got pregnant first time again I think :)

I had this too around the time i ovulated, and have been so unbelievably tired, my period is due tomorrow so fingers crossed!

P.s ive no idea what DPO AF etc etc stands for....can anyone help? Ha ha xxx

Days past ovulation and Aunty Flo - see abbreviations explained in PF menu on the home page :)

If it was a sign of OV then that means on my normal cycle of 28 to 30 days Im OV on day 21?? That cant be right surely? It did look exactly like the EWCM though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back