This is so much harder than I thought!

I used one step but brought off eBay. They aren't as good as expensive ones but that's why they are cheap! The best tests I got were cheap unbranded ones with Chinese writing all over I brought them by mistake but by gosh they were sensitive. I discovered just how sensitive when (sadly) waiting for my bfn after a miscarriage but they were almost on par with the blood tests I was having I actually predicted my blood test result based on the darkness of the cheap test lol.

I've used one step and cassanovum. The key thing with the cheap tests is to read the result within the time period stated, then throw them away and don't go fishing in the bin several hours later for another look as that is when the dodgy lines start to arrive. I've never had a false positive with either of these brands and they both gave positive results on the same day as more expensive tests (the frer for example) but the lines were very very faint for several days. I generally had a policy of using them to cure my pee on a stick addiction, then if I thought I saw something I would use a better test.

Thanks for all the tips ladies, I'll get some cheap tests online.

Although, I won't be needing them for a while, AF just arrived :( gutted. I'm at a work event and had a quick cry in the toilets. Can't wait to get home.

Xx

Oh Arya, I'm sorry! Stay positive and concentrate on next month! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back