This is Not Good for my Rage...

I called into shop I ordered mine from this morning. Just wanted wee noisy at the one I'm getting and to make sure it was OK. It has cleaned up perfectly like new and so as it's the one I wanted and the same colour I'm happy enough to take it especially with discount :)

They have said they have had to stop selling Icandy at min as they delivery dates keep changing every month. I was originally told it would be April, then June and now July. Who knows whether July will actually happen either. Hope everyone who has ordered Icandy get sorted and in time for arrival of LO.

I called into shop I ordered mine from this morning. Just wanted wee noisy at the one I'm getting and to make sure it was OK. It has cleaned up perfectly like new and so as it's the one I wanted and the same colour I'm happy enough to take it especially with discount :)

They have said they have had to stop selling Icandy at min as they delivery dates keep changing every month. I was originally told it would be April, then June and now July. Who knows whether July will actually happen either. Hope everyone who has ordered Icandy get sorted and in time for arrival of LO.

If they offered to do that for me with their floor one I would take them up on it, well if offered it at discount and cleaned obvs, but if I do ahve to go elsewhere it won't be the end of the world. I just hate bieng in limbo with it and want it sorted. Not long until baby is due and don't need to be worrying about transport!

You should ask them about the display one Maria see what they say! Hopefully you will still get the one you ordered though!

It's the last thing you need a few weeks before being due!

I have just seen a phil & teds one that is similar to the iCandy I can't remember what it's called now but had I not taken the display one I think I would have gone for that it's one kiddicare I think it was £795!

You should ask them about the display one Maria see what they say! Hopefully you will still get the one you ordered though!

It's the last thing you need a few weeks before being due!

I have just seen a phil & teds one that is similar to the iCandy I can't remember what it's called now but had I not taken the display one I think I would have gone for that it's one kiddicare I think it was £795!

Yeah this is the one I am going to go for hun, it looks really good.

I hope you don't mind me Tri hopping but we were going to go and order our iCandy Peach Jogger this weekend.... I am going to phone up and see if they will still take orders because the shop is a 45 min drive from our house. xx

I hope you don't mind me Tri hopping but we were going to go and order our iCandy Peach Jogger this weekend.... I am going to phone up and see if they will still take orders because the shop is a 45 min drive from our house. xx

Hey KK, hope you're ok and pregnancy going well? Did you have any luck contacting the company?

I have cancelled our order as the company weren't going to be upfront about the distribution problem, even though I told them that icandy confirmed that NOTHING is going to start moving until July they say that is for orders made from this week :wall2: If they had been honest and helped find an alternative would've been happy to kept business with them, but as is I have cancelled and they are making me and my mum drive 30 miles to them to do the refund of the deposit, as they claim it can't be done on the phone... er bollox. Really want to call trading standards, but so not worth the high blood pressure lol

Have ordered the alternative from kiddicare and, hopefully, should be here monday, but had issue with OHs credit card as he couldn't remember security password, got it through in the end but then had to contact their fraud department to confirm it was him placing the order, so has probably delayed order going through for delivery tomorrow. Oh well, hopefully we will get there eventually and actually have a buggy by start of next week :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back