iCandy - not in 2012!

newbie1984

Reaction score
So I have just come back from John Lewis, after spending an hour with them and the iCandy warehouse the only iCandys you can order this year are:

iCandy cherry
iCandy peach special world edition

Apparantly they have 650 orders for the peach 4 wheeler remaining for this year and can only deliver 350 so they aren't taking any more orders on anything else :(

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for those hoping to order one!!!!

Urgh. That's crap.

Guess maybe we need to order ours quite soon after our 12 week scan if we want one in time for baby then.

Looks like it'll be a Bugaboo or Xplory for us as that seems too early to me. Bet they aren't complaining as must be getting more sales with no one getting their hands on iCandys!

Bugaboo are all in stock right now I checked on those. But the iCandy is out for me unless I wanna spend £980 on a pushchair and carrycot :( I want to cry! I fell in love with it!

That's awful! Have you been on the Facebook page? There are stockists claming to have stock in there stores now of the peach 2.
I ordered my iCandy in January after my 12weeks scan. So glad I did. Got the letter last week saying it was in stock and to go and collect it... Phew!xx

I really need it from John Lewis as I get a 25% discount :( sigh.....

Oh I see :( boo!!! That's ashame... You should maybe still look on the iCandy website and go find your local independent stockist, they sometimes do offers.
I bought the pram full price, got the maxi cosy car seat for free on special offer... Then 10% off the rest of my order. So we ordered the carrycot, changing bag, footmuff, car seat adapters, and parasol and clip...!! So we made a good saving... Don't get me wrong could still have bought a car for the price, but we saved alot!xx

I ordered my peach Jogger from the NEC baby show in May, ive just emailed Baby Planet who i bought it from and they said its scheduled for delivery mid August so phew! xxx

How about checking out ebay for second hand ones? Personally I havent even bothered looking because there is no way I would spend that amount on a pushchair - damn, I could get a car for that amount! x

We have a 2nd choice which is way cheaper so going to go for that.

What is your second choice?

I keep looking at the Silver Cross Surf online. But apparently it's tricky to fold.

The quinny buzz is great, my friend has it and it's lovely :) she loves it!x

I've got the iCandy Cherry, it's a lovely pram x

Aw that's a bummer. I heart my ICandy peach jogger. We must have been lucky to get it in time.

My iCandy got picked up on Friday... Can't wait to have a shot playing with it, and getting it all built up :)

I ordered my peach Jogger from the NEC baby show in May, ive just emailed Baby Planet who i bought it from and they said its scheduled for delivery mid August so phew! xxx

I've ordered the new peach blossom from baby planet mine is due to arrive in August too! I really hope it comes on time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back