Night time back ache........

SoObsessed

Reaction score
For the past 2 days I have been getting really bad lower back pains at night so much so that its really disturbing my sleep (that along with the constant need to pee).

Is this normal at my stage of pregnancy? Just worried that it might be a bad sign!

I've not long got out of the bath because of backache.
I'm now sitting in bed with hideously sore boobs and a stomach feeling like I'm going to vom.
Backache is normal hun xx

I have exactly the same pain at night. It seems to improve when I am standing

Thanks guys, mine is fine all the time I am standing but the minute i either sit or lay down my back ache's and the cramps start up again!
I really need to sleep tonight as have a full day at work tomorrow and I drive so much its kinda dodgy when u are so tired!
Do u think a couple of paracetamol would be ok before bed tonight?

Try to put a pillow behind your back to support you. Than often helps a lot. I doubt that paracet will help you but you can try.

By the way cosmicgirl my boobs have been horrendous but have improved over the past day or 2!

Trouble is i then start thinking there is something wrong...........I like having symptoms it puts my mind at rest!!

My boobs were fine yesterday and today but just this evening they are awful! They are soooooo painful it's untrue. I think symptoms come and go hun xx

I am the same, Every single night, my sleep is always interrupted because of the pain.

Me and OH bought a new bed about a week ago from bensons for beds ( if anyone's heard of it) because OH has bad back ache and mine started to throb when AJ was about 7 months don't know whether it was because I had a epidural or not but it was killing me.

Don't know whether you can use this so don't take my advice but something really good I find that helps my back is a bath in Olbas bath, I found it in home bargains on Monday it's £2.99 a bottle but really worth it, it's only a little bottle but lasts ages too. Also, another thing that I find really helps is the pale pink radox bath, I think that's more the smell relaxing me though as I don't think it helps with muscular pain. I've just took two paracetamol to see if mine goes hopefully I will get a good nights sleep tonight :yawn:

My back has been sore on and off from about 7 weeks. The pain I get is really low down but its a throbbing and its awful! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

My back has been sore on and off from about 7 weeks. The pain I get is really low down but its a throbbing and its awful! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Same as mine but today when I was getting the pains that I went to accidents and emergencies with today was horrendous, it had travelled all up my back right the way up to my kneck and my shoulder blades felt like someone had banged them with a hammer numerous times, I was in agony!!! it's cruel being pregnant but so worth it at the end eh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back