• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This is me:)

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. Im new here, I just found this forum this month.. I am a norwegian but my boyfriend is English.. We have decided to try for a baby and are very excited...

So this is me, and so far I think this forum looks great..

P.S Norwegian pregnancy forums arent too good, they seems to just argue in there, so good to be in a "friendly" forum:)

Welcome hun, Its a very friendly site xxXXxx

Thanks , forgot to mention Im moving to York but currently Live in Norway :)

Hiya ;)

It was only a week or so ago i was in York visiting the dungeons :)

Hi hun, welcome to the forum, its a very friendly place :) x

York is a lovely place :) Not been to the dungeon yet, is it any good??x

Ummm, no not really haha :) My brother and his gf liked it, but i was hoping for more history and it was more just trying to set you up for an obvious scare :)

Wish i had more time to shop :D

Thank you, love this forum, been here for 2 weeks and totally addicted :) Where are you all from?xx

Hi hun, welcome to the forum xx
I'm from Manchester by the way xx

Hi thats great to see other scandinavian in here.. I used to lie in Sweden for 4 years ,, örebro!!:)

Rakrak; I have been alot to manchester this summer, great city , my man lived there but moving to York..xxx

Hi, welcome to the forum. I lived in York for three years whilst at Uni and now live about half an hour from Manchester. x

p.s. rakrak, where abouts are you from in manchester ?

Hi thats great to see other scandinavian in here.. I used to lie in Sweden for 4 years ,, örebro!!:)

Rakrak; I have been alot to manchester this summer, great city , my man lived there but moving to York..xxx

sounds like you've got good taste then...haha
nah, it's a great city though...it gets slated a lot but i like it!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back