this is a joke right??

oh no I can access it from work. Will have to try it from home.

What does it do??

it apently scans your body from the pc then tells you if you are pg or not lol im uite sure it must be a joke they cant do that can they?
manda x

I tried it too (having a girl too apparently :think: )

This is definitely a joke, have you seen the "father"?? - Bill Clinton!!!

"Like thousands of other women of breeding age, you did the Horizontal Bop with Bill. Looks like he really 'felt your pain', along with a few other things. " :puke:

ha ha ha!!! :lol:

Bexter said:
I tried it too (having a girl too apparently :think: )

This is definitely a joke, have you seen the "father"?? - Bill Clinton!!!

"Like thousands of other women of breeding age, you did the Horizontal Bop with Bill. Looks like he really 'felt your pain', along with a few other things. " :puke:

ha ha ha!!! :lol:

you got lucky - mine was michael jackson....

It's A Boy!

fiona durward-brown, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 6 lbs, 5 oz and have blonde hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Don't feel bad, you were just wearing a dress and sometimes that's all it takes. It could have happened to anyone.

:rotfl:

I did it and at first it said no pregnancy detected, so i clicked retest (dont know why lol) and it said i was pregnant with a baby boy so i clicked to see what my baby would look like and it came up, then it said click here to see who the father is so i did and it said Arnold Schwarzenegger and under it, it said "Don't feel bad, you were just wearing a dress and sometimes that's all it takes. It could have happened to anyone." :rotfl:

Ok, I'm PG with the 'pool guy's' kid (a boy)......wait a minute, we don't even have a pool :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well, I am going to have a baby girl- fathered by the pope!! :rotfl:

That pope gets around a bit cus he fathered my baby boy as well apparently. :rotfl: think its a joke manda but its good, well done for spotting it. xxxxxxx

and it said my baby would weigh 16lb 4oz i hope not lol xxxxx

Someone passed me this link donkeys ago....of course it's a joke! They can't possibly scan your body via an internet link, you'd need a proper internal ultrasound to detect pregnancy before a missed period!! Besides click on the "who the dad" part is and it comes up with all kinds of things, pop stars, PM's etc and at no point has it ever show a picture of my husband :rotfl:

well its told me theres no baby on board :D

manda224 said:
lol just goes to show how gullible i am!!!!
manda x

did you seriously think it was an online pregnancy test?

no lol i aint that bad!!! i was gullible to the fact i thoguht the pc can read things like that
manda x

Woo I'm having a boy :cheer: but weighing in at 12lbs 12ozs :shock: with black hair and green eyes.

Michael Jackson is apparently the father - now I'm really scared :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back