this is a bit of fun :)

charlotte_

Reaction score
http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/b ... ce-736.htm

you answer some questions and it 'predicts' what your birth & baby will be like! this is mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 22 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and some very fair hair.

i already know he's a boy so that's wrong & i doubt it'll be a sunny day in late november, but we'll have to see about the rest!

heres mine

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 21-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and some blond hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have green eyes and some blond hair.

3 hours for baby number 1 sounds good to me!!! If that is true I don't mind if the rest is all wrong! :rotfl:

This is mine, my first labour didnt even last this long but my son has brown eyes and brown hair and i am due in feb so it could be cloudy

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 23 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that there is something in your life that is not yet settled. Something about... something about a name? Ah -- a baby name. Why don't you look here for help with finding the perfect name for your precious child

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and be completely bald.

But there is more. Although you may feel tired, your pregnancy will be over before you are truly ready to let go of having this precious baby you have all to yourself. I sense that you will look back and long for these days. I suggest doing something now to preserve some memories of this time. Many women enjoy making a belly cast. Perhaps you would be interested, too.

After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

oh well I will have to wait and see - I'm not sure about the brown eyes bit though my hubby's are blue and mine are green and as brown is a dominant colour gene I would be suprised lol and the 20 hour labour bit - well I am having elective C section so I hope that doesn't last 20 hours! Funnily enought though any of the gender predictors I have used come up with girl too

this is what she said for me;

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and some very fine hair.

Oh I did this in 3rd tri haha I actually did it twice lol
I will do it again!

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and be completely bald.

But there is more. Although you may feel tired, your pregnancy will be over before you are truly ready to let go of having this precious baby you have all to yourself. I sense that you will look back and long for these days. I suggest doing something now to preserve some memories of this time. Many women enjoy making a belly cast. Perhaps you would be interested, too

7lbs 12oz! Yay lets hope haha! My first son was 7lbs 12oz! :D

Hope she's right :lol: ...here's mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be blustery. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a lot of hair.

mine said ....

The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some blond hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be blustery. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.

Oooh I know its rubbish but its gd fun!! All of mine could b true :)

Technically, I belong in this forum starting from tomorrow, but oh well! :D Hi other 2nd-tri ladies!

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have green eyes and be almost bald.

But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth. Why don't you go listen to an actual birth? It may give you some encouragement!

Weird...that could all happen! I'm due in Feb, so will most likely be rainy, my siblings were all between about 6-9lbs. Green eyes, maybe, my grandfather has green eyes, and my sister's are hazel. But I've been having this really odd certainty that I'm having a girl, for the last few weeks!

:wave: Heres mine..
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive at night. (Normally starts snowing about nov 4th here :lol: so i doubt it will be sunny end of Dec :D )

After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and some blond hair.

I actually did this in third tri abit ago too, but this time i got a totaly different answer!
My last one said i was having a boy, would be in labour 3 hours (which could be right as i was in labour for two with my first born :) ) but that my boy will have dark brown eyes and no hair :think: (my DD has peircing blue eyes and a mop of brown hair at birth ha! :rotfl: )

well apparently i am having a girl two which i was told is a boy lol it also said it was going to be 10ld 9oz (which i believe)

The day you deliver, outside will be blustery. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and a lot of hair.

9 hours i hope not, it didnt take that long with Cammy, Hazel eyes and Lots of har is a possibility, but to be honest we a re expecting blue eyes. I think its extremely unlikely that im going to have a boy unless the sonographer has made a huge cock up

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

Hmm other than the weight it's all believeable!

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 23 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that there is something in your life that is not yet settled. Something about... something about a name? Ah -- a baby name. Why don't you look here for help with finding the perfect name for your precious child

Lol im due Jan 3rd so not warm, i have known my baby name since i was 14 ( is that weird??)

Well we will se about the rest

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.
After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have green eyes and be completely bald.

Here's her predictions for me...............

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have green eyes and dark hair.

But there is more. Although you may feel tired, your pregnancy will be over before you are truly ready to let go of having this precious baby you have all to yourself. I sense that you will look back and long for these days. I suggest doing something now to preserve some memories of this time. Many women enjoy making a belly cast. Perhaps you would be interested, too.

Funny about the eye colour as I thought all babies were born with blue eyes, be it light blue dark blue, or blue whatever! Who knows about the rest, Good for a bit of fun though. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back