• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Birth Predictor

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be completely bald.

But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth. Why don't you go listen to an actual birth? It may give you some encouragement!

Oh no, I am not having an eleven pounder :shock: :shakehead: That is not happening!

Also what am I supposed to do? Hang around outside the hospital asking pregnant women in labour whether I can listen to their birth :? :rotfl:

Mildly said:
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be completely bald.

But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth. Why don't you go listen to an actual birth? It may give you some encouragement!

Oh no, I am not having an eleven pounder :shock: :shakehead: That is not happening!

Also what am I supposed to do? Hang around outside the hospital asking pregnant women in labour whether I can listen to their birth :? :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
That made me laugh more than anything has in ages!!
Just imagining you pouncing on poor women in labour! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Can't stop laughing!

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and dark hair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It most probably will be hot in July... :roll:

4 hours... Yes please!! :dance:

A girl... Correct :)

8 pounds 12 ounces :shock:

Dark brown eyes... My eyes are hazel, OH's are blue :think:

Dark hair... Me and OH both have dark hair :D

The day you deliver, outside will be breezy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and be almost bald.

OMG!!! I already know my baby is quite big, but an 11lber....OUCH! Everything else sounds about right, I had a pretty short labour last time, and I know its a girl. My son also had really blue eyes and hardly any hair when he was born, so maybe this one will follow. Really hoping she's not quite THAT big though!!! EEEKKK! :shock:

The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and be almost bald.

I LOVE THIS WOMAN!! 3 HOURS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :think:

Ooooh its spooky, after a looooooooong labour with Isaac I always joke I'll have a quick one this time but 2hrs!! Bit too fast :shock: OH and I have brown eyes, and Isaac was born with little hair too though, a girl would be nice too, ooooooh spooky mwahahahahaaa :lol:

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be almost bald.

But there is more. I sense that you have thought about labor in the water. You ask yourself, "Why do women find it helpful?" I think you should look here to find out more.

:rotfl: :rotfl: Hahaha I just realized that if my baby is gonna be 22" long its gonna nearly be the same height as me! Heheeeee!

Thats mine even though im having a planned section lol.. ah well its a bit of fun..

Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be completely bald.

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and some blond hair.

But there is more. I know you imagine your baby often. You wonder if your baby is safe and healthy. Why don't you go listen to a baby's heartbeat and think soothing thoughts about your own child.

^^ I like it! 2 hours, woo! :dance:

I love these predictors, they're so wrong though lol!

Appart from getting the sex wrong on mine it also says "he'll" have brown eyes, he cant have brown eyes, both me and baby daddy have blue eyes. Damn it i wish it'd got those things right cos it siad 2 hour labour!! I Wish

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 22 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and some very fine hair.

But there is more. I sense that you are in need of distraction. Some enjoyment. Have you thought about belly painting? Take a look.

........ What a load of rubbish, but it did make me chuckle!! Im having a boy and my other little boy has brown eyes and the labour was 3 hours long and weighed 8 pound 8 ounces x x x he he x x x

And mine

Madame Zaritska's reading

Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be breezy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have green eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

But there is more. I sense that you feel somewhat alone. Have faith; you are not alone. Why don't you visit the message boards and talk to other expectant mothers? I'm sure you will find you have much in common.

OMH...... 10 hour labour and nearly a 12lb baby :shock: :shock: :shock:

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and be almost bald.

But there is more. I sense that you are in need of distraction. Some enjoyment. Have you thought about belly painting?

At least it's a girl..... :rotfl:

heres mine :D
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that there is something in your life that is not yet settled. Something about... something about a name? Ah -- a baby name. Why don't you look here for help with finding the perfect name for your precious child.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:rotfl: some of that sounds true.. especially the bit about the name LOL. and Jacks labour was 8 hours and he was born in the afternoon ... so if "she" takes after her brother :lol:

ooo came for a nosey in this tri and had a go.....
Madame Zaritska's reading

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

But there is more. It is perfectly healthy and normal to want to look good, even during these interesting months! I sense you feel a little reluctant. Well, you're not being silly or shallow -- you're taking care of yourself. And I am happy that you are. Here is some fashionable advice for you to peruse at this special time.

sounds good to me :D

Here's mine!!!

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 21-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some blond hair.

But there is more. I sense that you have thought about labor in the water. You ask yourself, "Why do women find it helpful?" I think you should look here to find out more.

Well - I have been told that I am having a girl so there's one discrepancy!! 6pounds I can cope with, Jacob was 8pounds 14ounces :shock:

Xxx

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be completely bald.

But there is more. I know you imagine your baby often. You wonder if your baby is safe and healthy. Why don't you go listen to a baby's heartbeat and think soothing thoughts about your own child.

Most of the labour times given are quite short, i wonder if they are established labour only??

Sandi

After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and be completely bald.

WELL! I am expecting a girl anyway, and at consistently over the fundal height line on the graph I am expecting her to be a biff so nearly 9lb seems right (esp as her dad was nearly 10lb)...

I was completely bald for months when I was born. OH has green eyes and I have blue so blue is a safe bet.

Also it said she'd arrive on a windy day. It's pretty windy today :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back