Madame Zaritska's reading

Layla

Reaction score
while on a pregnancy site checking my dates etc, i came across this...

http://pregnancyandbaby.com/read/articles/736.htm

Its just a bit of fun but this is what she said about me..

Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive at night.
After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth. Why don't you go listen to an actual birth? It may give you some encouragement

this is spooky! i have already been told that im having a boy and that my labour prob wont be any longer than 3 hours, and that the baby is big, to me 8lbs, 11oz is big! my OH has hazel eyes and dark hair.
Im also worried that i wont be able to do a home birth coz i think i will give in and want an epidrual!

time will tell!!

what does yours say??

she does say different things every time, even if you give the exact same info..... but it's a bit of harmless fun, so here's what she said for me this time:

The day you deliver, outside will be breezy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and some very fine hair.

But there is more. I sense that you have thought about labor in the water.

well she's right about the water birth, but i'm definitely not having a girl! was very obvious it was a boy as i saw it clearly myself on the scan and the sonographer said even though he didn't usually guarantee things he was 100% certain THIS little one had boy bits!

OK i'll give her one more chance, here's what she says now, 3 minutes later:

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

But there is more. I sense that you are feeling some stress. This is very normal.

oo i didnt know she says something diffrent, i just took the first answer lol.

Im not going to change it tho, that one suits me! :)

the good thing about it - you can keep doing it until you get an answer that you like the sound of!!! :D :D :D

Here is what she said about me,

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and some blond hair.

But there is more. Although you may feel tired, your pregnancy will be over before you are truly ready to let go of having this precious baby you have all to yourself. I sense that you will look back and long for these days. I suggest doing something now to preserve some memories of this time. Many women enjoy making a belly cast. Perhaps you would be interested, too.

Things like this are really neat!! The one thing that I know to not be true is the brown eyes part both hubby and I have blue eyes so it is genectically impossible for the baby to have brown but we shall see about the rest!!!

xoxo Ree

Here's mine:

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a lot of hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that there is something in your life that is not yet settled. Something about... something about a name? Ah -- a baby name. Why don't you look here for help with finding the perfect name for your precious child.

Well.....of course it will be hazy during the early hours!! Baby will not have brown eyes as the whole family have blue!! Lot of hair, yes, the other two did. 20 hour labour.....on your bike, the last one was only an hour and a half!! And I have my names sorted now!! Not bad though and good fun - sure you could do better Layla!! :wink:

I liked that game!
The day you deliver, outside will be blustery. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and a lot of hair.

But there is more. I sense that you feel somewhat alone. Have faith; you are not alone. Why don't you visit the message boards and talk to other expectant mothers? I'm sure you will find you have much in common.

Well, if the baby and I are like my mum when I was born, the weight and time of labour are correct. I am having a girl and my husband is Pakistani so she should have lots of hair. Not convinced about the green eyes though :lol:

And I'm already on these boards too much as it is!

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

my OH has brown hair and green eyes!!

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and be almost bald.

Well I think ive changed my mind about the whole having a baby thing.....he can just stay in there................10lb 9oz!!!!!!!!!!! 21 inch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 14 hours of labour through the night aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All that and its gonna b bloody raining!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats it I quit!
lol

:lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol:

Don't blame you - get yourself booked for the C-section now if I were you........10lb 9oz........ouch!!

Here's what she said about me...

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have green eyes and some blond hair.

But there is more. I sense that you feel somewhat alone. Have faith; you are not alone. Why don't you visit the message boards and talk to other expectant mothers? I'm sure you will find you have much in common.

Funny, that. My husband has black hair (what's left of it :lol: ) and mine is brown. I have green eyes and am the only person to marry into the family with any other colour than blue! My mother had green eyes, my father has blue, and my siblings and I have green eyes.

*L* 6 pounds 5 eh? I LIKE the idea of that birth weight! But will I be early?

Sue

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and some very fine hair.

But there is more. I sense that you are in need of distraction. Some enjoyment. Have you thought about belly painting? Take a look.Pregnancy & Baby

Well, hopefully it will be warm the 21st of December but doubt it:) I am having a little boy but could do a bit of belly painting, why not? :wink:

hey futuremum i had the exact same reply!!!
(i already gave birth so was just testing her!!! lol)

Oh well, did you have a short labour? I know you have already a little boy so she was slightly wrong there :wink:

Mind you this is harmless fun, i went for a reading that made me cry so much my future was so bad!!!! So decided not to see anybody anymore otherwise you will get stressed lol

Lol! I'm really not sure about belly painting!!

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and dark hair.

But there is more. I sense that you are in need of distraction. Some enjoyment. Have you thought about belly painting?

+++

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and dark hair.

But there is more. Although you may feel tired, your pregnancy will be over before you are truly ready to let go of having this precious baby you have all to yourself. I sense that you will look back and long for these days. I suggest doing something now to preserve some memories of this time. Many women enjoy making a belly cast. Perhaps you would be interested, too.

Well it says itll be warm but itll be winter still, and it says a girl which is true, i did it again and said i didnt like the smell of Lavender and it said boy lol. so you never know i guess.
katrina

heres what she said about me

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and be almost bald.

But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth. Why don't you go listen to an actual birth? It may give you some encouragement!

i have never heard of a c section lasting 3 hours. plus my previous two boys have been 7 13 and 9 12, so i doubt if it will be 5 9. Joshua has got blue eyes though.

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back