This hunger thing...

HeppiBean

Reaction score
... is getting ridiculous!!! I made myself a couple of jacket potatoes with tuna and mayo earlier. I had one and OH ended up having the other. They were only small but were the biggest out the bag. I was still hungry afterwards so I chucked 6 more in thinking they'll do later on/tomorrow... I've now had 3 of those 6 with cheese and I'm still really hungry... I know I haven't eaten anything else today (bar a couple of farley's rusks) but 4 jacket potatoes seems a bit un reasonable... Let alone 4 and still being hungry... What's that all about!! Damn pregnancy!!

Sorry for the rant, but I can't believe I'm actually going to have to go back for number 5 in a minute :eek: xx

lol. hey fatty boom boom. sorry couldnt resist. enjoy it hun. i cant eat nearly as much now as not enough room for food and little man. lol.

xxxx

It's stupid... I'll usually have 2 and that's me done... I'm so gonna be dieting big time after she's born!! lol xx

Oh, I feel ya! I am actually like a bottomless pit at the moment!

YEAH - Not just me being a pig then!!!!
Went through a spell 2 weeks ago where I couldn't eat much at all but that is a distant memory now. Must be about the time for another growth spurt or something cos I am hungry all the time nowadays!!!! Am trying not to worry too much about it cos it's probably just to keep us going when we can't fit food in anymore cos baby is tooooooo big to share the room!

Don't worry girls, I've totally lost my appetite since having Emily! I was munching lots before :lol: maybe I did truly stock up for winter!

it is defiantly got something to do with the stage we're at! i've been eating like a horse, or should that be a cow considering they spend all day grazing!!!

I think I have hollow legs... Everything I eat is hiding down there lol xx

I can eat loads of toast, sausage rolls, crisps etc! But I can't manage to eat big dinners! Weird I actually feel like I'm about to go POP at this very minuite! X

I'd love a curry right now... Even after all those jackets :shock: x

Just been to the pub for tea!!!!! Had a smaller portion of scampi and chips so I could have a chocolate jaffa cake cheesecake as well!!!!!:dance:

You girls dont sounds bad at all!!!! So far today ive had cereal, beans on toast, a leftover slice of pizza from last night, a tin of tomato soup with croutons, a huge glass of milk and im still staring at the fridge wondering what i can have next!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back