third positive!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evie_smith

Reaction score
still a faint crappy line but happy i have a third positive!!!! i dont 'feel' pregnant tho . . . strange lol

right lady i want pics, and i want you to go out and get a DECENT test from the shop and get a nice strong BFP!! Eeeeeeeeeeee so excited xx

lol i have clear blue in the post coming to me i got a pic this morning coz i knew you would ask hehe!! 2 secs . . . .

there we go its weak but you can just about see it and the line is all the way across yay!!!
IMG0058A.jpg

definately a line hun, I didn't really feel 'pregnant' until a few days ago either :yay:

just took another one to be sure and got another line lol im a addict :poas:

Congratulations!! :yay: I can't believe you're making us all wait for the post to arrive when it's Christmas and going to take ages! :rofl: Send your OH out to the shops!!

Woooooo Hoooooo i am peeing my pants i am so excited :lol: Congrats hunny :yay: xx

Whooooo! Congratulations! How exciting, well done to you both! xx

Congratulations!!! :dance:

I can defo see that line!!! Just in time for christmas to :yay:

thankyou ladies i cant go out and buy another test danny moaned about about spending a tenner on two clear blue digi ones i told him it was 15 in the shop he was all bloody hell!!! lol x x x

Congrats!! :yay: I am so happy for you (Been seeing your posts) I hope everything goes well for you and bub x

thanks but it was a bit of a premature excitement lol the tests turned out to be a dodge batch and im not pregnant bit of a shame but i got to have lots more fun trying hehe!! x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back