Thinking I might test today.

jaybay

Reaction score
9 dpo and its killing me! Lol

Should I go with first response or clear blue easy (not digi)?

Out of those I think first response is more likely to show and I think I've read other people saying the clear blue gave evaps (might be wrong about that though). But if I was you I'd stay strong and not test for a couple more days. I'm also 9dpo so lets be strong together, I have a fr ready for later in the week. :friends: xxx

I need to stay strong, it's a lot easier when dh is here but he's at work an I'm bored lol. Maybe Thursday? That's be 12 dpo.

I know I'm working from home today and it's so easy to test, but we must stay strong. Thursday sounds good to me, best to wait rather than get a bfn because it's too early and feel crappy. Maybe go for a walk, or watch a good film? Or sit outside and lose yourself in a good book, that should make some time disappear :) xx

Haha! It's hard. I told my husband I'd wait until af due date Friday. But did a secret yet today 12/13dpo. Unfortunately the test was invalid. Now that will teach me for cheating!
So I'm with you guys! Lets do this Thursday!

Hey Jaybay, just wondering if you tested in the end today? I haven't and to be honest I think i might wait to see if af shows at the weekend. If she hasn't by Sunday I'll def test Monday morning xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back