think my sons psychic

Squeakz

Reaction score
lol....

last week he was at childmunders and they were bout to walk to school and he had a tozzy because he wanted to go in the car because it was raining. it wasnt so they started walking but lo and behold it started throwing down haha! then on sunday he had a tizzy because he wanted to wear shorts and t shirt. it was looking gloomy so i put then on him and took warmer xlothes out. lo and behold it was nice!!

rhen this is where it gets weird. he turned around to me and said i want to see kaitlyn. now he has no friends called this but if j or g had been a girl they were going to be called kaitlyn haha....

spooooky x

Lol. Laughs and jokes aside they do say babies have a sense in these things xx

I was apparently a "see'er" when I was a baby, I have home movies of me speaking with my grandpa hugh who I met when I was tiny but didn't remember. I now do (although not for a while) development for clairvoyance :)

xxxxx

I remember clear as yesterday my sister being 9 and crying desperately to phone her friend. It was late and my mom refused but age begged and begged said something bad had happened. It turned out that her friend had been playing and fell into the fireplace causing severe burns :/

Eeeeeek scary!! And kinda cool!! Wondering if hell do it again xxoooh frankie thats crazy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back