Think my lo is getting her first cold!

Jynann

Reaction score
Morning ladies,

My lo is 5 months old and has not been ill once (touch wood!) but yesterday she seemed a little bit snotty but was generally ok, then this morning I have got up and she was really snotty she sounded like a pig (i know that sounds really bad but it's the only way I can describe it lol) and when she tried to sniff up her snot (sorry if tmi) she has a little cough cus it must be going down her throat. She has no temp and seems ok in herself although a bit quieter than normal. Do you think she is getting a cold or could it be her teeth? She has been teething on and off for weeks and weeks but no teeth as yet and I thought that when teething is bad they get a snotty nose?? Does anyone know if this is right? She is quite dribbly too and chewing her lip.
I'm worried also cause our friends are having a joint birthday party at our house on say night and kayleigh is suppose to be going to grannies and I don't want to send her if she is ill, I know grannie will just say "she will be fine, I can handle a poorly baby" but I don't think i could leave her if she is ill :cry:

Jynann xx

Unfortunately the cold is on the warpath at the mo. We started off like that and now she has an awful runny nose, and screams when i try and wipe it.
It's not nice but all you can really do is give calpol if temp rises. That's all i've ever been told anyway.

Jynann said:
I'm worried also cause our friends are having a joint birthday party at our house on say night and kayleigh is suppose to be going to grannies and I don't want to send her if she is ill, I know grannie will just say "she will be fine, I can handle a poorly baby" but I don't think i could leave her if she is ill :cry:

Jynann xx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I'm excited now :) Hope Kayleigh is feeling better soon hun, see u 2nite xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back