think its started

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
:D i'm so excited since about 7 oclock this morning been getting bad back ache type period cramps were my pelvis is and sometimes at the bottom of my bump

contractions were 30-25 mins apart and lasted about 30 secs

now they are every 10 mins give or take a few mins and still around 30 secs long, i really hope he's here by tonight!!!!!

just thought i'd update you. :D

cant actually go in to hospital until the contactions are 5-10 mins apart and 40 secs long.

knowing my luck its baby playing a practical joke :rotfl:

:cheer: Good luck sweetie hope this is it 4 u? :D

sunshinestars said:
:cheer: lets hope lo makes an apperance soon.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm scared yet excited but just want to get it over and done with to hold our little one :D :wink: 8)

Good luck sartet - labour dust to you!

Make sure you post in the next few days to tell us how you got on and about your new arrival!

How exciting!

Love

Valentine xxx

sartet said:
sunshinestars said:
:cheer: lets hope lo makes an apperance soon.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm scared yet excited but just want to get it over and done with to hold our little one :D :wink: 8)

aww bless you huni, it will all be worth it.. good luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: Good Luck hope ur holding ur little one very soon :hug:

YAY :cheer: you must be soo excited!!!

good luck hunni - hope its baba making an appearance!! :pray: :hug:

sartet said:
:D i'm so excited since about 7 oclock this morning been getting bad back ache type period cramps were my pelvis is and sometimes at the bottom of my bump

now they are every 10 mins give or take a few mins and still around 30 secs long, i really hope he's here by tonight!!!!!

cant actually go in to hospital until the contactions are 5-10 mins apart and 40 secs long.

Hmmm..... you have described my EXACT morning!! :shock: Ive come on here to post the same thing!!
How odd! I think im in denial or something, as i do think its just BH for me as i get them strong anyway, but these seem to be getting stronger and frequent! :shock: Like now....*pause for contraction* ....
and its going round to my back too...
Mine started about 2:40am when i usually get up for a wee lol! Was awake with these pains til 6am :roll: and woke up with them again at 8:30am.
Do you have a text buddy for updates??

Oh how exciting not one but two ladies possibly in labour today! :D

Good luck to both of you. I hope it's the real thing and that it goes easy for you. :hug:

How exciting, both of you let us know how your getting on :hug:

Jayceesmumma said:
sartet said:

Hmmm..... you have described my EXACT morning!! :shock: Ive come on here to post the same thing!!
How odd! I think im in denial or something, as i do think its just BH for me as i get them strong anyway, but these seem to be getting stronger and frequent! :shock: Like now....*pause for contraction* ....
and its going round to my back too...
Mine started about 2:40am when i usually get up for a wee lol! Was awake with these pains til 6am :roll: and woke up with them again at 8:30am.
Do you have a text buddy for updates??

oooooo good luck to you!!!!!! :hug:

thanks for all of the messages from you ladies, i dont have a text buddy but would prefer to announce it my self :D

will update asap!!!!!!!!!!!!

still about 10 mins apart

Hi

Good luck hun hope you can update us real soon
Katrina

Best of luck to both of you. I don't tend to log on over the weekend so will be looking out for 2 announcements on Monday.

:D

oh wowowow!!!!

WOW

good luck both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*secertly totally jealous! lol*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back