Think its started.....

JoS

Reaction score
I've had sharp pains across the bottom of my belly, on and off since lunch time.
Last up to a minute but vary in times, had a couple ten min apart but then a couple half an hour apart.
Been loosing my plug slowly since Sunday.
So any ideas how long I'll be like this? I know its hard to say as everyone is different.

they should intensify a bit over the next couple of hours, sounds to me like you are starting tonight too, seems to be the night for you lucky girls :) as I said to sam, call labor ward for any advise/questions they are really good and will guide you through till you are ready to go in :)

Ohhhhh I'm so jealous! Best of luck ladies xxxx

Me too totally Jel lol fx it might be your night!!!

Ha ha, its a race!
Been measuring and they're every eight min lasting about 40 sec. Going to have a bath in a min then try and get some sleep, they still aren't that painful so not worrying just yet

You'll get there, I keep worrying i'll go into hospital in the night and be told i'm only 1cm and get sent home :(

I get paranoid that il convince myself its just a false alarm, then by the time i realise its the real thing, it will be too late to go to hospital!
X

Paranoia is horrible isn't it?! Drives me crazy!
I'm really hoping tonights the night for both of us :)

Ooooo another one :D good luck hunny, hope it's carried on after the bath and sleep xxxxxxxx

Had contractions that were six min apart lasting a min all night, had a bath, used tens machine, the took it off as it was annoying me!
Fell asleep and woke up with nothing!
Whats going on? Was convinced baby was coming but now contractions have stopped :(

Mine eased off through the night and let me sleep.
Woke up at about 6am with the feeling of someone stabbing me in the top of the leg.
They last about 20 seconds but vary between 5 mins and 30 mins apart!
If i were you, i'd give the mw a call x

Good luck ladies, looks like my baby is in there for the long haul! Xxx

I phoned and they said its completely normal, that I should rest and they will start again when my body is ready, hopefully today.
how are you feeling now sam?
Fingers crossed we both have our baby by the end of the day x

I was feeling ok, but have just had the most unbelievable pain!
Felt like I really needed a poo combined with my bump being about to explode!
Sorry TMI.
Wasnt in waves, just constant for about 25 minutes!
Going to call hospital now x

Ooooo good luck, really hope that this is it for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back