Think I'm just confusing myself!!

Hchee1979

Reaction score
Right so I'm in my 2WW, i've had tingly nipples, tiredness, headaches and cramping and a tickly/flipping feeling in my uterus. I'm on a 36 cycle so I'm a bit all over the place anyway!

The saturday when I wiped in the morning, i had EWCM which I've read up can mean:
a) Ovulation
b) More mucus can be a sign of early pregnancy or
c) I'm due on

I'm not due on till thursday. So I did a OPK and got a dark line with a pail faint secondary line and now I dont know if I was ovulating late or if the OPK is working as a unreliable pregnancy test. So did a pregnancy test and that was negative (but the hormone might not be showing up just yet)

I'm soooooo fed up with reading loads of contradicting things on the web...is anyone else going thru this or is it just me?

Fingers crossed that nothing shows up on thursday!

You are not alone trust me!

I used to google everything but I try not to now as there is so much contradicting info. I just tend to ask on here now and I generally get an answer!

I am not very clued up when it comes to EWCM I'm afraid as my CM tends to be lacking somewhat! So hopefully someone else will be able to help you, I just didn't want to read and run!

FX for you for Thursday

xx

Thanks Emily0505 - I'm glad its not just me :) Still keeping my fingers crossed for thursday!
Hope you're ok!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back