Think i'm finally nesting

littlemiss83

Reaction score
:wave:

Me again!!

Think im nesting loool - I've now cleared out every single wardrobe in the house, as in...taken everything out, sorted to keep/charity & bin & put everything back in, i've done above wardrobes/under beds in all rooms, everywhere I have a very small list of still to do.

Done really all I can with baby stuff, baby is obviously gonna be in our room for first few months, we're getting the white rocking crib this weekend to go in our room & the full size one in a few months time (when baby needs it) & now i've only got a few wee things to get from my baby list.

Hospital bags are packed with everything i've got - ok, i'm lying, the stuff to go in the bags is lying in the bedroom in piles & the actual bags are in the washing machine.

Just cant get enough of clearing things out, never had so much enthusiasm about it ever. Even got rid of 4 bags of shoes today!!

:shock:

:yay: for nesting, I threw everything out when pregnant :shock: before then I kept everything, school books from p1 :blush: my mummy was like "Jen think this through I don't want you running down to the dump, I can imagine them ringing the police to say there is a hormonal pregnant woman jumping into the skips" :rofl:

Throwing out that many shoes is a sin though ;) weird how we go into overdrive isn't it? x

Ill join you in this one hunny, i did the same on Sunday, i find it so hard to part with shoes though :( x x

Same here!! I've been utterly ruthless!
Cleaning, disinfecting, chucking stuff, new furniture, etc. Love it!!
Xx

Definitely sounds like it littlemiss!

my skirting boards are the cleanest they've ever been, wadrobes and cupboards have all been emptied, repacked and unwanted things disposed of. I got rid of 2 bags of shoes last week, hated doing it after but at the time it was a relief to be so ruthless with things.

I don't know why pickle would be bothered that the gap behind the fridge is freshly mopped, but it's making me rest a little easier.

I wish I could get near the skirting boards - my feet and legs are so swollen. I think I need to 'direct' that part of nesting events ;)

oh Sunny, definitely a job you could delegate then!

Was on my hands and knees around the room cleaning mine, took 15 minutes to stand up and appreciate my work though.

come and do mine! I'm nesting in my head, got lots of mental lists of what needs to be done but no energy to do it! actually cried the other day because the lounge was messy and I physically couldn't do anything about it

Thanks everyone

Its amazing how much mental stress clutter can put you through

Think my dad is getting fed up taking things 2 the charity for me, coz he said on Sun he isn't going back again for a while and I should just bin the stuff :shock: I also made a list of stuff from wee 1s room that we dont need, bigger items which my MIL is gonna pick up shes a social worker & always knows a needy home for things. It was so sad when I got rid of my wee girls first bunch of baby toys, MIL said the girl the stuff was going to only had 3 books & a mattress on the floor, made me cry, she said after that both the mum & the girl were crying when they got the bag full of toys

:cry:

Have to admit - no where near cleaning the skirtings yet loool - think i'd have to rush my OH to hospital as he'd have severe shock if he seen me doing that. Plus I can hardly bend over to tie my laces, fat chance of me getting onto the floor (literally)

So today we have loads of books to sort through, my 7 yr old decided to get up thro the night & start :shock: she must be nesting too. Went into her room at 9pm to find all her books in piles.

:)

Aww bless ya :D think I've been nesting in stages as well. One week I'll be a complete clean freak and the next I'll have no energy! I do need to tackle my closet though :p xx

Aw EmmBee - it's so annoying having to take an age to move! I get that trying to get out of bed. You should see me move when it's leg cramp, mind. Lol!

Hemera - I love 'nesting in my head' hehe!!

LittleMiss - awww about your 7 year old - how cute is that!! Xxx

Anyone want to come round and do mine for me?? With two jobs (and a third just taken on), a 5 year old and a husband I'm jsut not finding the time!! LOL.

please come help me :) pretty please :) I have chucked lots of clothes out, which i regret as i really aint got that big but got the boring stuff left like sorting finances, paperwork, draws, cupboards :( uuurgh boring!! i did get quite alot done today. hopefully abit more tomoz too! xxx

DW, i've started doing things in the time where I should be sleeping.

Was awake at 3.30 this morning, so did a load of ironing and cleaned the oven, then still managed to be at my desk at 9. No idea how i'm doing this with the contractions too, although they still aren't that bad, more like bad period pain type cramps every 25 mins or so.

I'm at it again ladies

Been up all night clearing out more stuff, full of energy & its nearly 3am & i'm for work at 6.30

:shock:

To make matters worse i'm starving now & not chilled out enough for bed.

Need to try though.

Cleared through all our CD's tonight & my wee 1's pc games & the last of our wardrobe, feels great.

:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back