Does anyone think they may be Pregnant but not tested yet?

tigger

Reaction score
Hi all, this may seem mad but have just started trying for number 2 and although am not expecting to fall on my first cycle i am due on anytime in the next week (didnt write down when day 1 was)!!! Well have been feeling really tired, sore boobs and dizzy spells and so i went and got digital clear blue test today but was BFN. I had forgotten how obsessive i get about it all and now i am holding my breathe hoping for no period.

Am quite fed up, as just want to know but will have to wait to do test. I am going on holiday to france at the weekend for a week so when should i test again??

Sorry, have just read this back and am not sure it makes sence lol Am i the only person this is happening to?

xx

Hiya Tigger,

If I were you I would wait until I got back from my hols and do another PT then....If you can wait that is!?!

Hiya Tigger
I am in your position at the moment, I am on day 31 of my cycle, I am always between 28 and 30 days. I dont have any real signs that af is coming at the mo, apart from feeling bloated. I want to test but I too am scared it will be a bfn, i suppose this way by not testing I can still dream that i might be pg, however I am popping out in a minute and may just get a test :pray:

Any sign of the wicked witch of the south Tigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back