Things you can buy in advance?

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
Hi Mummys!

I'm a very over excited girly! And to try and curb my baby fever I'm buying a couple of baby bits each month. As and when I see bargains really. :)

I don't want to buy anything that is gender specific, or is too big like a buggy or cot etc.

But I quite like the idea of stocking up whilst TTC so that when we do get lucky there's less money needs spent!

So far I have:

A pacapod changing bag. (70% off)

A starter pack of playtex drop in bottles. (80% off)

An avent steam steriliser (60% off)

A few baby gros I've seen here and there that were too cute not to take.

What other stuff do you think is a good idea to keep an eye out that I could buy early?

Nappies and wipes are good to stock up on when their on offer x x

I'd say you can more or less get anything a pregnant woman would get...nappies, clothes, all that type of stuff...just buy what you see bargain wise!!

:)

Like the others said, stocking up on nappies and wipes are great! We still haven't had to buy any :)

Maybe vests and babygros too? x

White blankets are great if in sale , wipes nappies as the others said, I only just brought my new first pack of wipes recently, and mine is 9 mths today!! Nipple cream if planning to try feeding (only buy Lansinoh tho!!). bibs or muslins, nappy sacks, breastpads ? (recomend lansinoh ones again, slightly more expensive but sooo much bigger for night times when laying down!!)

Thanks ladies. :)

All added to my list. :)

I've gone a little mad on eBay with cloth nappies these past couple of days so I have to try and be good for a couple of weeks now. :)

where did you get 70% off a pacapod :shock: x

eBay.

I got a red Napier (my dream one) with a broken handle.

Luckily I know an amazing seamstress so now it's perfect. :)

I also got a black and White almora for 99p as the zip and handle were broken. Was worth a shot for 99p!

She's fixed those too so it's going back on eBay on Sunday and fingers crossed I can make £20 or so on it and in effect have gotten my red one for free!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back