Things hormones make us do.....

HeppiBean

Reaction score
Ok, so I keep posting threads about random things my hormones are making me feel/do and I thought instead of continually starting new threads would just do one and then update it... So here goes :)

I can't believe how much of a pansy I've become... Anything and everything is making me cry.... I just made a random comment about the foods pregnant women can/can't eat and he said "I wish you wouldn't talk about babies so much, it worries me" and I burst into tears!! Yehh it angered me cause I'm sorry mr "it worries me" but imagine how I feel! And I talk about it a lot so that I don't worry and it just seems normal and everyday... But bursting into tears!! Jeez!!

As well as that, not sure if it's hormone related or not, but I suddenly feel really close to my cats... Like they're my little babies and I get really upset when they do something naughty and OH tells them off (I've gone all soft and for some reason can't do it anymore :/)... They're staying with a friend tonight as our housing officer is coming round and strictly speaking we're not meant to have cats and I really don't want them to go! I'm gonna miss em like crazy!!

I'd be the same if Gizmo had to go anywhere else for the night!

Puff just jumped in the carry case of his own accord, layed down and fell asleep... Que tears from moi! He clearly isn't phased about being away from us! :( lol.x

Lol! I cried watching Dr Who this week, my hubby and daughter took the total p**s out of me for ages! Dont know if you saw it or not but it was all about Amelia's baby!

know what you mean about the closeness to your cats, my dog is always on my lap, she's a boxer so too big really but I like cuddling her!

I don't watch tv... Haven't got one and it saves on tv license... But I only have an hour til the kitty cats leave :( x

Ah, least they wont be gone long. I've got to put Tassie in kennels for 3 weeks in July while we're on holiday, I'm dreading it!

Aw I'd hate that! I hadn't even thought of what we'd do if we go on holiday :eek: I'm not going on holiday for the next few years! Unless they can come with ha ha xx

Wish I'd got her a passport (we're camping in France) but I left it too late, I'm sure she will be fine, she's been quite a few times before just not that long!

I am extra cuddly with my dog as well :) And she is so sweet now - maybe she knows!

My babies left about half an hour ago and I can't stop crying :cry: They looked so lost being carried out to the door... I want them back :( x

Hope your feeling more yourself today Heppi x

Awh hun, they'll be back before you know it and you'll wonder what all the fuss was about!!

I had a whole day of crying yesterday. Although, I had a funeral for a close friend yesterday and was in tears before I'd even got to the church. Cried throughout and started towards the end of the day to pull myself together. Then went to asda to find I'd lost my bank card.... last time I used it was monday so that set me off crying as soon as I saw the OH trying to explain I'd lost my bank card through sobs of tears. Tuesday night I'd left the house to go out and had to turn back round 10 minutes later as I couldn't remember locking the front door after I'd let the dogs out. I got home to find not only was the door not locked but still proped WIDE open with the bean bag I'd put in front of it so I started crying about that when OH was cuddling me after I told him about my bank card. Then an hour or so later I just started crying for about an hour whilst OH just sat and gave me a cuddle!

Wonder what will set me off today..... :( xxxx

Only a few hours til kitty cats are back so I'm ok at the moment :)

Oh Peanut that does sound horrible! I think I'd be crying my eyes out and screaming at everyone if that happened to me :hug: hope todays better for you! xx

Awh thanks hun! Today is much better.
The kitties will be all over you when they get back after missing you! You won't be able to do anything without them following you around!! xxx

:D Puff's my little babe :) Pepsi will be all over OH lol xx

It's looking like we got rid of the kitty cats for nothing :( The housing officer was supposed to be here at 2 and still no sign :( x

Well, housing officer finally showed up and was useless.... Typical... But.......

WE GOT THE KITTIES BACK :D :D :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back