Things are moving fast.....................

Tam

Reaction score
I had to go back to the Doctor's today for another blood pressure check..........it was normal YAY!!!!! :dance: So My Doctor was really happy that I don't have a problem, so I am starting off my pregnancy on a much better foot than last week now!

I got home to find an appointment with my Midwife on the 14th August :think: I have no idea why I am seeing her so soon, as I am booked into hospital, and scans etc although I am still waiting for scan appoointments :( Can't wait for those! Looks like I will be seeing a lot of the medical staff around here, not that I am complaining! :wink:

But it just seems things are moving so fast now and the time is flying by too...........

Good Luck to all of you who have your booking in appointments and scans!!!!! xx

wow - how exciting Tam seeing so much happening at once. You lucky girl...

just noticed what time you were posting messages..... how do you do it... I am in bed at about 9 pm - can't keep my eyes open for much longer.. mind I am up at 6 am - but even so

Night owl that one is :lol:

Hope you get your scan dates in soon Tam I'm always peeking @ you ticker ~ No idea why before you ask :rotfl:

I thought you got to see your midwife around week 7 for some reason :?

Fiona said:
wow - how exciting Tam seeing so much happening at once. You lucky girl...

just noticed what time you were posting messages..... how do you do it... I am in bed at about 9 pm - can't keep my eyes open for much longer.. mind I am up at 6 am - but even so

I do get a sneaky nap during the day, that is when I am sooo tired, but night time I get so hot at the moment and I have always struggled to sleep at night, I am wide awake :shock:

Wobbles said:
Night owl that one is :lol:

Hope you get your scan dates in soon Tam I'm always peeking @ you ticker ~ No idea why before you ask :rotfl:

I thought you got to see your midwife around week 7 for some reason :?

You know me too well, or is that coz we bump into each other in the late hours?! :wink:

I have seen my Doctor for my booking in appointment & she has sorted the scans out etc although obviously I am waiting on the appointments from the hospital. But as for the midwife, maybe it is just to meet her and for her to give me a once over?

I was spoilt last time, as where I lived the Midwives came to your home to see you, you only went to hospital for scans and from 30 weeks! Looks like I have to do some work with this one :wink: :lol:

I too keep looking at my ticker, like it is going to jump by a few weeks :doh: :D

glad your blood pressure was better bet that was a relief!! i admit this week has gone quick and i don't wish it away but on the whole i feel more pregnant than i am, think its the unbeliveable tiredness!! :wall:

rusks said:
glad your blood pressure was better bet that was a relief!! i admit this week has gone quick and i don't wish it away but on the whole i feel more pregnant than i am, think its the unbeliveable tiredness!! :wall:

The blood pressure was a real weight off my shoulders to be honest, you just want things to go smoothly dont you?

I know what you mean about feeling more PG than you are, although mine is down to bloating as much as anything else, I look massive and it isn't the baby :shock:

Not long til your appoinment now!!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back