thing to buy before the bundle of joy is born.

setdse

Reaction score
Im wanting to be really prepared before the baby arrives and as i never have a lot of money at anyone time i have decided i am going to buy bits each week on payday. I'm trying to find a good site with a list of things i need (knowing me if i don't have a list i will forget several important things!)

Started making a list and so far got

Cot
Carseat (Gunna get a travel system)
bottles and sterilizer
baby bath
baby cleaning bits and comb etc
nappies
baby wipes
changing mat
travel bag

im sure the list goes on but the more time i sit and think about it the less things i can think of.

Please can u all help and list some other bits!..

xxx

Last edited:
ahh thanks....see just so much to remember.

Baby grows, all in ones, at least two cardigans, a hat, scratch mits, cotton wool balls, baby ear buds, baby bath and top to toe wash, baby sponge, baby lotion or oil as they get really flakey, cot sheets, at least three blankets,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infacol - just incase baby gets colic and you can give it from newborn with a syringe so it useable if bottle or breast feeding if your bottle I would suggest colic drops tho they slightly betta and breast pads regardless coz u might leak a little, storage box/unit for clothes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't really bother with a moses basket if you're getting a travel system - I use the pram part of that. Just helps save a bit of money and you get use of that part! xx

Muslin things or little soft bibs when feeding and winding , it will save your clothes too!
Nappy sacks they do have bins at hospital but saves getting up straightaway , or good if messy job!
baby towell - although you can use a normal soft one
hosp bag stuff , wash bag - I get all duplicates in small ready from superdrug- makeup, lipbalm, hairbands, lots car park change for OH. camera and batteries , spare memory card, contact numbers list for OH, larger phone top ups nearer time. something not skini mini to wear home in bag.
Small thin travel wipe box for your change bag, tescos sell red huggies ones
sudocream - it's the best invention since bread for baby bums!

Also make sure you take all the vouchers you get from the packs/ magazines you get when you go shopping and then can save more money!!!!

tesco got a few good deals on at mo johnsons baby lotions for a quid and closer to nature 4oz bottles 2 for under £3'50 just grab bargains when you see them also if join different baby sites you get loads free changing bags boxes for baby toiletrys and sainsbury do one with a portable changin mat in and loads of samples

My kids came out in a rash with sudocream but savlon worked for
Me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back