They want me to quit :(

I don't think that Lola is too old to still be breast feeding. I think that you have done so well to breast feed for so long and I wish I could have managed to stick at it for so long. I think that you should carry on for as long as you want and you shouldn't listen to comments made by other family members. I could understand the comments if she was alot older but she is still only a baby.

Gemma & Jake said:
I could understand the comments if she was alot older but she is still only a baby.

Ditto, i'll be so proud if i can feed Tally to 6 months, even if i can just get to 4 it'll be great. Its a wonderful thing to do and i love the fact she has had nothing but natural mummy milk from me and as others havec mentioned, im saving a fortune 2.

shes your baby and you're doing what you think is right for her, its noe of their business

Thanks girls :hug: :hug:

I've told the MIL tonight :lol:

She was at our house when Lola wanted feeding. She said "oh your not starting her on a bottle yet then" :roll:
I said "no I'm not and if you don't like it you can always go and sit in the garden" 8)

She shut up after that and i hope she'll keep her mouth shut now :D

Good for you, why would you give her fake booby milk when she can have the real thing? weird :? stick to your guns hun, as long as LO and you are happy thats all thats important :hug:

Lola's Mummy said:
Thanks girls :hug: :hug:

I've told the MIL tonight :lol:

She was at our house when Lola wanted feeding. She said "oh your not starting her on a bottle yet then" :roll:
I said "no I'm not and if you don't like it you can always go and sit in the garden" 8)

She shut up after that and i hope she'll keep her mouth shut now :D

Good for you! Your doing a fab job. Stuff them ! :hug:

zebrastripes said:
Think of a polite way to tell them to eff off.

I wouldn't bother being polite - what business is it of theirs? Across alot of the world it is common to b/f 3-4 year olds - its only in the west we have such weird ideas about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back