• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

there is hope for u all

laura.roper

Reaction score
hi all heres my story

me and my parnter have been trying for over a year and a half and i was unable to concieve so i got referved to my fertility clinic my partners results come back fine..that was a relief but also a worry for me because now i new its me thats had the problem. i had bloods done and my doc said everything came back fine except the day 21 progesterone levels they came bk as 18 and she said the ranges should be above 30 so basically i wasnt ovulating, i waited a month she repeated the tests and this time they were only 7 i was very confused. anyway i got refered to the clinic went and he said i couldnt start treatment yet and needed to loose abit of weight (even though ive already lost 8 stone in less than a year) so im due to go bk on the 22nd dec 11. the first day of my last period was 14th oct. so when i was due to come on in nov and im 6 days late decied to do a test... it came up with a faint positive line i didnt believe it repeated the test same again..went to see a nurse yesterday up my gps and took my morning urine sample with me and she also confimed im pregnant i am totally in shock im confused and in total denile of this because i was told i wouldnt get pregnant with out treatment i still dont believe now i am. although i am 6 days late the past 2 weeks ive been feeling sick and now my stomach feels weird its not like a period pain but i can feel something going on...how far gone am i is it defernatley true when would i be due...sorry to keep going on comments would be greatful thanks

congratulations chick...these little miracles do happen, so enjoy and look after yourself xx

Congrats Laura I'm glad it happened for you. Try and enjoy it Xxx

Congratulations chic!!! It's stories like these that keep me going!!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back