theiving little swines

I had a parcel delivered by a company called home or something and they left my parcel in my blue bin. How stupid can you get ? :x

I am waiting on a package from Ace and seemingly 1 part was despatched on the 4th and the other on the 12th......Still waiting on them and can't get an answer from Ace.

I don't trust many of my neighbours and if given the change to rip someone off, they would jump at the chance. :twisted:

well hubby has banged on all the close neighbours doors (3 either side) no luck yet but said the family with all the kids was acting shifty so im still thinking its them
we have parcels left in our bins and all sorts round here drives me mad
and things that are ment to come by courier turn up by royal mail
why pay the extra for courier if its not sent by them?
i would buy all the stuff in shops but you always get the better deals online even with postage and i like to try and save money where i can
manda xx

i think a lot of the time its the lazy delievery people who can't be arsed to go back again to the delevery adress if the people are out, so they just bung the parcel with someone so its been 'delivered' :x

our local delivery man is sooooooooo rude too :x

hope it gets sorted hun

i ordered a dress from ebay agers ago. and when it didnt arrive i had it out with the seller. She ended up sending me the reciept - proof she had sent it after all. I just forgot about it.

fast forward 4 months later, id moved into a new house (id lived with my parents) and got a text of my little sister saying she found a package by her local shops addressed to me. It was covered with snails/cobwebs.

Turned out to be the dress... where the hell it had been in those 5 months or so is a complete mystry!! all i can think of is that the posty just left it somwhere random or somthing...

DHL are useless, I used to have no end of trouble with them when we used them at my old job.
They attempted to deliver a parcel to me when I was out and left a card. I called the number on the card and requested it be re-delivered through their automated service. It still hasn't turned up 2 weeks later. Whenever I call them I can't get through to a person.
Have had to go back to the company I ordered from (Lush) but not heard from them yet either :wall: :wall: :wall:

am still waiting on mine i trust studio they never let me down yet its just royal mail :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: waiting for dvds from the sun aswell so i can get rid of some of the videos i have :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back