theiving little swines

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
i am soo angry right now going to kill one of my neighbours
i ordered some wraps and a set of re-ussable nappies from tomkmy as they were very cheap
the wrap came but no nappies so hubby just rang to be told they were delivered on the 12th and signed by some-one called hardgreves or something well that aint use so these people have signed for my stuff and not bothered to give it to me
well im going to get dressed and bang everydoor in my street if i have to and have it out with the stealing little gits
am shocked people would do that i have a feeling i no what family it was though they live just a few doors up and tried having some of my next order away when i wasnt in to sign for it
how can people live with themselfs doing things like that
manda xx

if the item wasnt delivered to your house. and wasnt signed by you.. then you should get the item re delivered free..

yer they are sending out anouther set not sure how seen as they were sold out though :?
still going to challenge the neighbours why should they get something they dint pay for
hate people that steal in my eyes its the worst thing ever
manda xx

OMG! that is so not on, thieving barstewards!

HI

I ordered the same nappies from TT, they came 2 days after I ordered them, just to give you a time line on the delivery.

Whenever I order I always make it clear that parcels are only to be left with one particualr neighbour, if she is not in they will just have to re try.

Hope you get the nappies :hug:

i normaly put do not deliver to neighbours on everything but hubby was chatting to me while i was ordering and i must of forgot either that or the delivery man just dint care
manda xx

Thats all I can say :twisted:
I hate thiefs and liars

manda224 said:
i normaly put do not deliver to neighbours on everything

:x we do this too and it makes me really angry, you pay for the item to be deliverd to your house and should be signed for by you so why should you have to? It winds me up. We had some shoes signed for by a neigbour while we were away even though there was a massive sticker saying 'ONLY DELIVER THIS ITEM TO THE ADDRESS ON THE FRONT OF THE PACKAGE' :x

it is really annoying im normaly in all day so dont normaly miss parcells but the batterys in the doorbell keep going and i dont relise untill some-one tries coming round
manda xx

idiots they just don't care do they (royal mail) or whoever lol

we had a parcel that came here but it was for a different part of where i am lol i hand delivered it myself took Emily in her buggy with me and bloody hell the hills :eek: had to take Emily anyway cause oh parents on hol and his bro and himself were working not that id leave her with his bro :lol:

well im waiting for a parcel from studio they always give up to 3 weeks for it to be delivered when strike on. if they dont have an item they say in your account next to it when its gonna be expected delivery to them so we know when its coming to us. waiting for the sun to deliver my dvds too lol

luckily its old people living in this street and trustworthy :)

i would hate a unauthorized neighbour to sign for my paid goods and take it as theirs that would really p*ss me off and i can be very feisty at times :D you've just seen the sweet innocent Lianne on here :D

its not on make a formal complaint also against whoever delivers. if royal mail normally deliver find u not in and leave a card through door not give to neighbour without u saying so. they must of been watching or outside and said we will take it in for her. mind u i have ordered expensive stuff from studio and they have left my parcel outside the front door so passer buyers could easily walk up the path to the door and get the parcel. i went door town bored of waiting for them to deliver.plus i had midwife or docs.

jenna said:
manda224 said:
i normaly put do not deliver to neighbours on everything

:x we do this too and it makes me really angry, you pay for the item to be deliverd to your house and should be signed for by you so why should you have to? It winds me up. We had some shoes signed for by a neigbour while we were away even though there was a massive sticker saying 'ONLY DELIVER THIS ITEM TO THE ADDRESS ON THE FRONT OF THE PACKAGE' :x

could goto studio and make some labels up if they deliver to you lol and see if u can have do not deliver to neighbours on it instead of your address. wonder if studio would do that :p

studio aint that the xmas catalouge? what are they like was thinking about oing it for next year (sorry gone right off my topic here :D)
it was deiliveed by some comapny called lynx never heard of them myself.
hopefully the new set comes tomorrow will carry doorbell around with me lol
yer the family are always hanging around outside in the mornings think they must do it alot
who hangs around outside your hosue for no reason :x
manda xx

yea they had to be watching or something cause i cant see the delivery guy have time to knock on a few doors they dont normally.

as for studio i love them :) their trust worthy. they will send u your stuff first with an invoice. can track your stuff online too :) they do email u when they can as their very busy at this time :) cant track mine atm not sure where it is lol cant always track parcels tho. prob stuck at royal mail :evil: ive been with em for years so yea :) also send u catalogues. if u do go with them nd u see a bargain in the book but u look online and its dearer use the quickshop and put the number in there and it will come up with catalogue price :)

oh brilliant thanks il wait till im all moved in the new place and give them a ring
my mum used to do one years ago when people did the old clubs were you order things and pay the person with the catalouge weekly or whatever
manda xx

been a week now and not got my goods lol its royal mails fault cause studios normally good so it not them :)

i dont work for them neither :p

delivery people dont care

theres an old lady next door 2 us who NEVER EVER answers her door weve had a parcel delivered 2 us 4 her and tried knocking loadsa times but she never answered, ended up throwing the parcel away after A YEAR!! (checked if it was somethign we wanted first- but it wasnt, it was a really really crappy christmas tree ornament lol)

so the next time someone came 2 my door with a package 4 her, i said "dont leave it here she never answers" but he practically forced me 2 take it! we were stuck with that one for months :roll:
finally got rid of it when one time i saw some of her relatives come out of her back gate and collared them! i gave them the 2nd package but didnt tell them id thrown away the 1st one! :oops:

I had a parcel delivered by a company called home or something and they left my parcel in my blue bin. How stupid can you get ? :x

I am waiting on a package from Ace and seemingly 1 part was despatched on the 4th and the other on the 12th......Still waiting on them and can't get an answer from Ace.

I don't trust many of my neighbours and if given the change to rip someone off, they would jump at the chance. :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back