Theft in the middle of the night!!

marley

Reaction score
Oh is a tree surgeon, I'm a trainer teacher. Oh half keeps his tools in te back at te top of the garden in his truck( big mistake)!

We've just moved to our new house and someone has broken into the truck in the midst oh the night broken the window and taken all of his chainsaws!! £100000 gone!

Makes me feel sick!

1) to know someone has been on
Your property

2) honest people trying to make an honest livid, paying
Our taxes and this how we are repaid. Someone who has clearly has no respect for paying the way honestly.

arghh sorry had to rant!

Also we've just moved here, makes me scared I'm my own house xx

Sorry excuse the typos- I'm on my I phone x

How awful :-( have you reported it to the police? Are they insured? Theives have no respect for anyone, not their homes or property or anything. Scumbags x

make sure its reported our area has cameras all over the place does yours??

Sone people are just scum, leeches on society, taking the p!ss out of hard working people. Sorry to hear this has happened hun, hopefully they'll slip and cut their thieving hands off with your ohs chainsaws x

Scumbags!!! I've been broken into twice and it's horrible thinking how someone has been through your things. My sis in law got broken into while she was in bed on Christmas eve. These people have no respect for anyone. Hope your insured and get paid out. Xx

That's awful - what scumbags:(

Hey girls,

It's all been reported!

We reported it at 10, thenpolice didn't arrive until 5!
Forensics then arrived an hour later.

We don't have any cameras, the house backs onto an ally!
There old Victorian terraced houses....

Oh was on about us getting cameras set up and a guar dog. We already have a chocolate lab, he is so soppy!
I'm sure he barked and disturbed them
Though because they dropped some things on their way!

Tbh, I wouldn't mind getting another dog, however, I'm not sure about gettig a guarding breed (for example a rotweiler or French mastif) especially with a baby on the way!!

So many crazy thoughts and ideas have come into our head today- it's just been such a surreal day!

Just makes you feel like rubbish... We live in such a broken society, I really just feel pure sadness for them, that they must sink so low to earn a quick buck.

What makes it worst is that oh has turn into some sort of raging hooligan lol he wants to wait outside in the truck !!!! To see if they come back!!!! X

I think it's probably a mans instinct for them to want to sit and wait on them coming back, he must be angry that they have done this.
I very much doubt they will come back, probably a couple of idiots that just tried there luck.
You should get one of those lights that as soon as someone steps onto your property it lights up the area cos that will scare them off. Xx

I think it's probably a mans instinct for them to want to sit and wait on them coming back, he must be angry that they have done this.
I very much doubt they will come back, probably a couple of idiots that just tried there luck.
You should get one of those lights that as soon as someone steps onto your property it lights up the area cos that will scare them off. Xx

Thanks Emma yes we will definately be getting a light! Oo its so scary to think
Someone has come into your home. I'm so glad that they didnt come into the house. Xx

When it happened to me I was on holiday so that was better I suppose. But my sis in law was in her bedroom and they took her handbag from side of bed. She left her window open though. The type of house she stays in is quite common for break ins.
If you get a light that will scare them off straight away.x

Wow her bag was next to her bed!!

I've heard that's happened to a couple of people now. It's such a scary thought. Your sleeping an someone comes into your room!

Shocking!

X

I know it's a very creepy thought. The fact that someone would just do that is crazy. I would wake up cos I'm quite a light sleeper. I now live in an upper cottage flat so it would be quite hard to get in my house unless they got in the front door. My neighbour downstairs almost got broken into but he chased them away and they now have an alarm. Defo the way forward! X

We had opportunist burglars last year and it was horrible to know they'd been in my kitchen. The dog scared them
off tho,we had a staffy and his bark was enough to scare them and alert us,had never heard him bark like that before xx

A dog can be a good deterrent. It a complete violation ! Who do theses people think they are ? X

we have internal locks on the downstairs doors that get locked each night so the only way they can get in and upstairs is through the front door then they would have to battle with the safety gates :) plus the dog would go nuts if any1 made a noise we have always had dogs and touch wood never been broken into

I'm so sorry to hear this has happened to you. Complete scumbags!! They just don't give a toss that people work hard to buy their own stuff and how people are left feeling frightened that someone (term used loosely) has broken into their home or been on their private property.

I had my lovely Vespa scooter wrecked a couple of years ago because they couldn't break the steering lock to steal it with ease. They threw it down a ditch which caused a big dent in it, broke one of the wing mirrors and brake cables...just because they couldn't steal it!! And I'd only bought it the year before! Assholes.

I can't stand scummers who steal, vandalise or intimidate people. They should be wiped off the planet imho.

I hope you and your OH are able to get over this and are ok x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back