• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The X Factor!!

im not really an ex factor fan, i find after the auditions it gets boring, but i LOVE the auditions, sooo funny and that old granny that put simon cowell in his place, i nearly wet myself hahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :cheer: and oncar judge when he broke the set :rotfl: :rotfl:

i think they should just do an ex factor auditions show and travel the world looking for these weirdos that go on there :rotfl:

tried to talk my dh into going on it but he flatly refuses to. He has a great rocky voice. was in a band in London. never mind. i thought that i could have had a better, richer life. :(

Am I the only one who didn't really like Jonathan? His voice was good but he was really wet! Bit too soppy for my liking, I like bad boys... :wink:

Is no one going to comment of that fantastic split screen camper on the extra factor or am I the only sad one? I fancy that far for than Ben Shepard or Simon (my teeth are so whitened they are neon green) Cowel :lol:

Anyone watching it tonight? It's not been as funny as last week but still good. I liked the guy with the dread locks/curls at the beginning of the show, can't remember his name!

Xxx

oh come on didnt you just love the louie walsh fan club lady PMSL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i thought she was really funny! Reckon she was takin piss a s much as them though :wink:

the whole programme is funny. I love the way its all put together.
Once the auditions are over it get a bit boring though. :roll:

I'm gonna watch the re-run this morning, I missed it yesterday.

i wanna join simon cowell's fan club?

anyone wanna start one?? :D

no sophis. we can forgive you as youre pregnant and have strange hormones running through you , but no not simon big pants, glow white teeth, cowell :puke: :puke:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

there nowt wrong with him, come on ladies wheres all the simon cowell fans :D

he hasn't even got his own teeth! that woman said so last week .

She hasn't got hers either!!!!!

Although I think she did actually!

I had to record XFactor so I will watch it this week sometime!

I was camping all weekend so only saw Saturday's show last night (I recorded it).

I love this programme so much!

K-Star - that mother should be shot. Encouragement is one thing but she's delusional!

Vickee - Louis' Fan - I nearly wet myself, soooo funny!

Warren - oh dear.

I liked the guy with the Afro, can't remember what his name was.

Can't wait for next week!

Is it true Louis Walsh is gay? My stepdad reckons he is.

I can't believe he put that girl (Vicki) through!

apparentley later on in the series sharon and simon try to set louie up with a woman but they keep setting him up with the over 50's and he gets peeved.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back