the worst thing has happened

budge

Reaction score
testicles have been found on my darling female rabbit
1.gif

i cannot get over it :puke:

i took her (him) to the vets the other day for its (his) myxy jab and the vet broke the news to me!!! You could have knocked me over with a feather
1.gif

oh i forgot to add!! we have changed her name now

shes not called Kizzy. Shes called mohammed :rotfl: :rotfl:

LMAO :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

(At the change of name, not the fact she's a he)

Same happened with my cat when he was a kitten, we thought he was a she but the vet told us otherwise :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh dear budge...

happy_chick said:
Same happened with my cat when he was a kitten, we thought he was a she but the vet told us otherwise :lol:

This happened to my mums cat... they brought a lovely little girl kitten (confirmed by the vet).. and when said vet went to neuter her, well she wasn't a she.. . :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Didn't have any of the bits.. was actually a boy and ended up having two ops... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Get it neutered and call it kizzy :wink:

i did that with a cat i used to have.. was called holly.. then turned out to be a bobby :oops:

aww lol we used to do that loads! we had a girl cat named billy and a boy cat named jessie! :rotfl:
and our "female" russian hamsters produced masses of babies! :rotfl:

haha I got a "male" guinea pig when I was a kid who then magically had a baby lol, she must have been pregnant when we got her unless it was my rabbit :think:

happy_chick said:

Same here :rotfl: Luckily he was called Minstrel so he had a unisex name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back