• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

the witch got me!

kazimotto

Reaction score
well girls i'm out this month...she got me this morning three days early! any advicer on ovulation tests would be greatly recieved , i had a 30 day cycle last month but this month only 27 so dont really know how to work out for this month. anyways, good luck to all those still waiting for their bfp! hopefully will join u next month..xx

thanks...can u change my testing date to the 3rd march? thank u xxx

So sorry hun :( i know how you're feeling, i'm 3 days into my AF now :(

Sorry she got you girls :hug: All the best for next month! :hug:

Sorry she got you both girls :(

Fingers crossed for this next cycle- ov sticks all the way! xxx

Hi ladies

sorry to hear she got you. I am the same.was due to test today but :witch:
got me last night.

and to add to the injustice, had to go to the gyny clinic to fill aper work out for start of IVF and it was full of beautifull heavily pregnant women.. i felt like crying.

so with you all next month.:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone

oh bisou lots of hugs!! pregnant women, babies and every advert on telly seems to stand out big time when your ttc i hate it
all the best for next month xx

thanks

it always makes me feel a bit better 'listening' to others in the same boat.
x x x

sorry girlies. i still might be joining you yet. i work for early learning centre so you can imagine how painful that is sometimes with babies and pregnant women everywhere. good luck for next month. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back