The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

not blakes best pics?? are you kidding they're fab!

Attachments

• Photo0362.jpg
    Photo0362.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 7
not blakes best pics?? are you kidding they're fab!

Awww so cute!

No, honestly not his best pics. I'm not fishing for compliments there either. It was really really hard work. We had me, my mum & dad, two sisters, bro in law and my husband behind the camera all doing ridiculous noises and faces to the two of them in the hope we'd get the shots we needed. It was the last chance we had. Our faces were sore afterwards!

The ones I've posted are the best of a bad bunch. Think we had 600+ in total with only 30 useable.

Most of the shots looked like this:

5284f844-c2e4-bdc4.jpg

(horrid pic - like a bulldog licking p**s off a nettle)

5284f844-c311-c4ee.jpg

"stop taking pictures of me!!! I am tired, hungry and fed up!!!"

Asparagus :) I have to admit I think Seb is so gorgeously handsome :)

I absolutely love this thread!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304806630.044980.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304806630.044980.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 10
haha oh gem you make me laugh! Love the bottom pic! such a tantrum! :D

Helen i love your BLW pics! i showed my OH some and said he was 6months and he was stunned! think im persuading him now :p

Yay! :) brilliant! I love inspiring people it males me so happy!

haha oh gem you make me laugh! Love the bottom pic! such a tantrum! :D

Helen i love your BLW pics! i showed my OH some and said he was 6months and he was stunned! think im persuading him now :p

She is going through mega tantrum phase. Because she isn't mine, I think it's hilarious. Not looking forward to Blake hitting that stage though!

Helen - I've shown your pics to my family, the inlaws and Shaun and they've got everyone off my back you know. I was struggling to explain and justify why I want to do BLW. so just showed your photos and they were amazed. So, thanks! You really are helping. X

ROL- them grumpy pics are brill wait till its there 18th birthday x

ROL is he a professional photographer with full set up, what does he use ie white background and lights

she loves getting her photo took already <3 x

Attachments

• 2 days - 1 week old (7).jpg
    2 days - 1 week old (7).jpg
    79 KB · Views: 4
ROL i love those other pics too! even if they arent happy smiley ones they are awesom! Can I borrow your hubbys camera? Lol

Here is my fave grumpy one of ella! What a madam!
5ad98210-aa45-dcfe.jpg

Here is her all excited at the post office yesterday:
5ad98210-aa81-67a2.jpg

ROL is he a professional photographer with full set up, what does he use ie white background and lights

Hiya, yes it's a White pop up lightbox with a White vinyl floor that attaches to the lightbox. Three lights; two into the light box, one at the front. He borrows it off his photography partner in crime but when I go back to work I'm going to look at buying him one. Think she paid £700 for it so I'm going to look for a second hand set up. He will hate me for doing it though. He can never be arsed setting it up.

He does weddings mainly. It's wedding season at the moment so he is super stressed. I really need to learn how to use the cameras then I can take Blake pics myself and not have to nag him constantly to do it.

Momma Kat - the more I look at them, the more I like the moody pics. They are quite funny.

Oh my goshness they are all so beautiful!!! Love the pics of Blake they're awesome

omg the black and white pic of blake huffing is amaaaaazing looks like one of those u get on a poster with a funny comment below !! lol and his top ones are stunnnnnning!!!! xx

my dad is quite good at taking photos think he is just a natural cause he hasnt had any training but he always get the best ones i just point and press lol

i seen a white pop up light box for cheaper than that hun i cant remember what site i was on ive searched that many lol its really expensive isnt it ive got the camera just need the rest i think i might have to carefully edit mine as we cant afford a set up yet and doubt i will get 1 untill i return to college to do photography lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back