the start of our journey to a family

winnie89

Reaction score
hiya guys my name is katie, i have decided that today (30th march 2011) i'm going to change my life forever, me and mark (my partner) have decided to actively try for a baby, we have booked to have tests done in a few weeks with the gp. we are both leading a healthier life so far, and having lots of sex.
im determined not to stress about it anymore, and not get myself upset because it only makes things worse for me and puts strain on my relationship with mark.

we are finally getting to be in the place we want to be after all the crap that happened last year. when i got pregnant last year (unfortunatley i miscarried ) i brought alot of baby things so i could be prepared for our baby, everytime i have looked at them i get very upset, and i am just going round in circles. i have moved everything to the spare bedroom until i need them just so i can keep my head clear and not be upset about not being pregnant.

there is a girl at work who is pregnant and she keeps making snide comments towards me about me loosing my baby but i'm determined to not get angry at her because to be honest she is a stupid idiot for having a baby with a man who beats her, but that is her pro-ogative. i just needed to get this out of my system so i can move on and stop blaming myself for loosing my baby and look forward to getting pregnant and finally having the family that i want

Good luck hopefully see you on here soon with a BFP, sounds like you've got yourself physically and mentally ready to try again which is def a good thing x

Awwwwww hun. For every negative that's happened, there's always a positive around the corner. Good luck in TTC try to stay relaxed & enjoy practising! Hopefully this will have the positive outcome your hoping for. I have everything crossed for you x

Sunnyb xxx

Good Luck Katie, I hope it all goes well for you and ignore the silly girl at work shes not worth it.
x

Good luck sounds like you have absolutely the right attitude Hun! Plus I'm sure people conceived when they relax and have fun so hoping we will see you with your bfp and a sticky bean soon xxx

oh good luck hun! Trying to get pregnant can be quite exciting, try to enjoy it and don't worry about things too much.

this girl is really silly. But really there is no point to be angry with her - there are so many idiots in this world, we shouldn't let them get us down.

good luck again! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back