If a little slowley . . .

evie_smith

Reaction score
I got my cot tidy this morning through the post an I love my bear range it just made me realise wow I have only got 14 weeks left and although I have plenty of smaller things I still have loads to get it's finally sinking in lol if a little slowly!! Haha!! Is anyone elsethr same it's like I know I'm pregnant but just realised time to buy some stuff hahahaha! And that omg I'm having ANOTHER baby finally sunk in this morning haha!

i'm the same 14 weeks today i have i feel prepared as we now have quite a bit but i now want to move into our new house to actually get everything actually organised!!

Goes so quick doesn't it haha I had the omg I'm having a baby moment this morning lol!! And now I want to buy things I have picked my pram out hehe! Just to get everything now ...

I think i just really need to get bedding, baby bath & accessories, baby gym and mobile for the cot and i think we will have all the big things!!!

I got my pram on Friday and all i want to do is play with it - both me and OH can't believe that in 3 months time our baby will actually be in there!!! lol!!

Oh and then decorate babies room when we move and then i think i will be happy - but then i will probably get impatient!! lol!!

Lol! I have half painted my bedroom still got to do the other half and then another coat haha!

Omg I remember that sudden dawning feeling of i'm having a baby! Shame it didn't hit me til I was in labour :rofl: didn't give me much time to get my headround it!
I can't believe how quick your pregnanys gone!

i know only seems two mins ago i was drunk and arguing with lisa and adam haha!! x

I'm the same, I have lots of little bits but none of the big stuff and I know I will feel more ready once I have the pram, cot and changing unit, not to mention my hospital bag! I think that as long as I have some of that stuff by 30 weeks I won't panic.

like me haha no cot matress - the cot is a cheat coz we saved it from are first two haha other wise we would have that either haha!! no highchair, no hospital bag, hardley any baby clothes in fact all i really have is 6 baby grows 3 outfits (and they are like pjs lol) a bag of cotton balls, a snuggler , a blanket i knitted and a moses basket from ebay haha oh and my cot tody i got this morning lol!!!! im soooooo unorganised this time round haha!!

i have started my hospital bag today lol!! So far it consists of coming home outfit & bits for baby and slippers for me!! lol!!

Asda online have some really cheap baby bits i might have to order some bits!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back