The race is on!!

faithsmummy

Reaction score
Now fatties!!

Right me and lozzi are due a day apart from each other!!

Lozzi- show, lost blood, dropped, mad cleaning, watery d/c and bad period type pains!!

me- Higher blood pressure than nomal, watery d/c, bad period type pains, drooped and more emotional!

Whos going to pop first?? :D

i thought i might add we both have had upset tummys for a few days!! :oops: :lol:

I think ill go right over and have to be induced!! haha

like to think i'll go before you, selfish as that sounds, but knowing my luck ill be here in feb! hahahah

i like to think i will go before you too but knowing our luck we will both go into feb and end up both being induced on the same day lol! :D

i think lozzi will go on friday :dance:

wanabamum will hopefully last unless bp goes up
f

fingerscrossed for you both hunnies xxx

If either of you two go before me, I swear Iwill throw the biggest strop on the planet :wall: :wall:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good luck gals, will still be here I reckon after you two have popped :roll:

Hi

Oh i cant wait to see who goes first its so exciting
Katrina

Oooooooo I reckon Lozz first and then hmmmmm whoever I say is next means that someone is going to be last which I dont want to say lol. Howsabout Zoe and Wannabamum on the same day? Lozzi on Thursday and Zoe and Wannabamum over the weekend?

Ummmmm I've had a really upset tummy and feel so emotional and pooped for the last 2 weeks, plus my bump has dropped - I want baby in there for a bit longer, pleeeaaaassseeeee.

WELLLLLL ... I thought that zoe would have to be induced but shes had a word with bump and the 3 of us (me zoe and bump) have decided friday is the day as its my birthday so zoe first. hmmm I think the way its going Shell and Lozzi its going to be a double whammy, Lozzi you'll go in first on the 15th in the morning in slow labour you'll get sent home and go back in the afternoon, shell you're waters will break at about 10pm on the 15th you'll both be in hospital but shell i reckon your going to pop her out at 3, o clock there abouts on the 16th in the morning lozzi will have LO in the afternoon of the 16th.

GET ON TO ME MYSTIC MEG ... now how freaked out are you all going to be if im spot on!

fingerscrossed said:
WELLLLLL ... I thought that zoe would have to be induced but shes had a word with bump and the 3 of us (me zoe and bump) have decided friday is the day as its my birthday so zoe first. hmmm I think the way its going Shell and Lozzi its going to be a double whammy, Lozzi you'll go in first on the 15th in the morning in slow labour you'll get sent home and go back in the afternoon, shell you're waters will break at about 10pm on the 15th you'll both be in hospital but shell i reckon your going to pop her out at 3, o clock there abouts on the 16th in the morning lozzi will have LO in the afternoon of the 16th.

GET ON TO ME MYSTIC MEG ... now how freaked out are you all going to be if im spot on!

lol im having a home birth! lol

ah ok, right so MYSTIC MEG was wrong ok, so Zoe on the friday the 12th then on monday lozzi will be telling us all about her twinges when shell's waters break and goes into hospital with strong contractions, shell at about 3am 16th and Lozzi will give birth at home in the afternoon of the 16th! hows that! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

more like it :D thanks

i will baracade my door in if they try taking me to hospital.....

my birth pictures will be of the midwife pushing me out of the door and me like a babygate in the porch refusing to leave wtih her head coming out :D hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back