The pram i want is not being made no more :o(

MissGobby

Reaction score
i saw a gorgeous pram, Graco travel system in Manhatten, on the Toys R Us website, it was £149.99 - rung up and they have stopped making them and have already sold out!!! im gutted :( its the only pram i have seen which i really like ....grrr......typical lol

what travel system did you get?

hey! we got the Graco Quattro Tour Travel System in caramel....have had it a couple weeks now. although we dont yet have bubs to use it.....its a great one and I cant wait to use it! :cheer: a really good price considering all the stuff you get with it- pram, footmuff, car seat, raincover changing bag. have you tried other shops, or possibly ebay? xxxx

This is what is has been replaced by now hun:

Lemongrass

722308_l.jpg

722308_l_b.jpg

722308_l_d.jpg

Altho they have this on offer at the mo for 99.99!

736511_l.jpg

736511_l_a.jpg

736511_l_b.jpg

Thats a britax, but its a simialr style to the sterling...

Thats a shame.

The first one I bought was a Graco from Babies r us. It is pretty much like the one you want but it has 3 wheels. xxx

have u asked if they can get one for u hun sometimes they have some left in the wearhouse, i have the mothercare trenton which is virtually the same and they are brill prams

Lozzi!

Crikey - do you charge for your services? You should!!!

I haven't got a pram yet as i'm so early on in my pregnancy but really fancy the Burberry check one, i saw it in a magazine ages ago.

Good luck with your hunt MissGobby! I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled!

Rachel :)

bonuspregnant said:
Lozzi!

Crikey - do you charge for your services? You should!!!

I haven't got a pram yet as i'm so early on in my pregnancy but really fancy the Burberry check one, i saw it in a magazine ages ago.

Good luck with your hunt MissGobby! I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled!

Rachel :)

lol nope ;)

this burberry check pram... was style was it...

eg. three wheels/four?

one handle 2 handles?

carrycot?

Parent facing?

I'll probs be able to find it for ya ;)

i was going to say check on ebay, but looks like lozzi beat me to it :wink:

i just dont know how you even get round to choosing a pushchair/pram that you want! theres far too many to choose from! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Miss.Monroe said:
i just dont know how you even get round to choosing a pushchair/pram that you want! theres far too many to choose from! :wall: :wall: :wall:
best thing to do is right down a list of what you want in a pram before you go.

Lozzi - thanks hun! i showed OH the lemongrass one the other day and we both like it,although prefered the other one, do you think its too girly that pram though?!?

MissGobby said:
Lozzi - thanks hun! i showed OH the lemongrass one the other day and we both like it,although prefered the other one, do you think its too girly that pram though?!?

noooo

i havent seen it in the flesh, but tbh from photos i think its a take on the silver cross pistachio...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back