pram / travel system

i am getting the pram this morning and i am so excited it is a GRACO travel system with a cozy pram thingy to. i am getting it from mother care and it is so new not even on the net yet - but is on toys r us website, but not getting it from there as i didnt like the sales person, lol, what kind of prams have everyone else got

hi ya

i have the new mama and papa`s travel system! like u i love it too pieces, just need the baby to go in it now! :D

im having mamas ans papas too mines the piko premette. i was just pushing it round the shop and fell in love with it :D i know how u feel about just needing a baby to put in it, although i feel like that when i look at all the little rompers and vest that iv got, so excited not long now!
bet your on u suoer high cuz your nearly ready to pop!

xxx

actually no! i feel down, all this waiting is not good. :(

i had a show nearly 2 weeks ago, hospital said cervix is soft and starting to open, so silly me gets all excited.

2 weeks later still waiting, i havedays where my contractions start coming painful but just not regular. my baby is more than happy where she is,bless her

aww honey im sure it will happen soon if you have had all the signs. i just feel like i have been pregnant for ages, but when you think about it 9months is a really long time, but babies have so much growing to do that it just takes 9months bless them :D

hope you arent waiting much longer! but at least you know that your babys been happy for the last 38weeks if it want to stay there!

i suppose that`s a good way of looking at it! :D

i am just so impatient i want to see her, to hold her, to kiss and love her!

deep down i am sooooo excited about being a mummy, i just want to explode. it`s just the strain towards the end that gets me down.

anyway good luck to u and thanks for the wise words! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back